The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

Still can't get over how funny it was when Ali started that scuffle with Frazier after Frazier got pissed he called him dumb for bringing up how long they were both in the hospital for. Frazier comes over confronting him and the security guards come up and he gets distracted, Ali leaps off his chair after telling him 'Sit down, Joe' then he fucking rockets up and screams SIT DOWN QUICK JOE! and gets him in a headlock :D

I LOVE Mayorga, hes an absolute fuckin' wrong un of the highest order, his every press conference is a brawl :lol:

Maybe it's that I'm not a boxing fan, but "I love him, he's a cunt who loves to fight people for no reason!" isn't a sentence I say often... :P

I LOVE Mayorga, hes an absolute fuckin' wrong un of the highest order, his every press conference is a brawl :lol:

Maybe it's that I'm not a boxing fan, but "I love him, he's a cunt who loves to fight people for no reason!" isn't a sentence I say often... :P

The way i look at it is they're there to entertain me so if someones a bit of a kick off merchant he makes things happen, its entertaining :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B7C9W188hH0

• Like 1

In his defence all he's said is he's not afraid of him...although having said that to point it out so frequently does start to sound like you're trying to convince yourself of something. It's like when someone asked Chris Eubank once why he wasn't all pro black and like, more vocal about his pride regarding his racial identity, his response was 'because it suggests there's something wrong with it in the first place'. Good answer.

I think, like everyone else he probably knows deep down he's gonna come up short but what is the use of thoughts like that when your about to fight the heavyweight champion? If you put words out there it can inspire you to make sure you back them up. Whether he can or not is another question but he's a massive underdog whose got a shot at the heavyweight title and he needs to back himself.

Right now he needs to do whatever he needs to do and whatever mad shit he comes out with can just be put down to the fact that he's preparing to have a fight with a brick shit house boxing machine for 36 minutes

Mosley is going to fight on until he gets a big name, which he will, and he'll get battered again like he did against Alvarez and hopefully stay retired. He's utterly delusional saying he only lost because blah blah against Alvarez, Mayweather and Pacquiao, same old story though isn't it.

I read that the other day, I'm also sure I read Brook vs Chaves is on the same night? It's a step up for Brook but not exactly a name you want the only other champ besides Bradley and Mayweather to fight for the belt... then again nobody else at welterweight will travel to England and he doesn't want to go abroad when he's the champ and can make plenty over here.