The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DAZN have pumped the price up it is now £19.99 a month NO CONTRACT or £9.99 12 month contract 

IF YOU HAVE DAZN YOU NEED TO LOOK THIS UP COS YOUR NX BILL DATE WILL AUTO SWITCH TO £19.99 A MONTH 

Edited by Gavin82

• 2 weeks later...

Could see it coming a mile off. The big dosser.

Usyk's side have a history of being honourable and correct in the way they make fights, promote fights, and act in the ring. 

Fury however has none of that history, and if anything his "wild boar" case sums things up.

I'm a big fan of what Tyson has done from a mental health perspective, and enjoyed his first book (with more than a pinch of salt applied to his claims), but this is another disappointment.

Nobody is a finished article I guess, if he has taken a step back doesn't mean he can't take two steps forward again.

It is a shame though because I think he would beat Usyk tbf, I just think he would be too big for him. He would lean on Usyk which would knacker his staminer I think. If Usyk won it would be by out pointing him if it went the distance.

To give AJ credit despite his embarrisng in ring stuff after that last fight, at least he never ducked Usyk and when he lost instead of taking a warm up fight just went straight back and had another go.

Must win fight for him really. I dont know where he goes from there if he looses aside from being a stepping stone for dubois or Joyce. I expect him to win however.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 7:06 PM, Shacklermyrye said:

Tut tut... Amir Khan tested positive something or other. 14 months after he had the fight

Certainly didn’t test positive for a chin. 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...