The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

That was quite something. Fuck spoilers - you shouldn't be in this thread if you are trying to avoid spoilers!

R9 was an incredible turnaround.

I have no complaints as to the result, and I wouldn't have argued if it had gone with those scores in the opposite direction.

Great fight.

Right person won. Ref could (should?) have stopped it round 9. 

John Fury is an embarrassment - the Fury corner seemed very chaotic with various people shouting stuff.

Appalling comments at the end blaming the war influencing the decisions - no chance. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

Great fight.

Right person won. Ref could (should?) have stopped it round 9. 

John Fury is an embarrassment - the Fury corner seemed very chaotic with various people shouting stuff.

Appalling comments at the end blaming the war influencing the decisions - no chance. 

He will win the re match as well

right guy won as others have said. I don't need to see a rematch, just give me Fury AJ once and I don't need to see Fury ever again. Usyk once again proves that the old phrase 'A good big one beats a little good one' is just not true with him.

• Like 1

I thought Fury would spend the first 4-5 rounds wrapped up wrestling Usyk trying to sap his energy but it was an open enough fight. Usyk took the best Fury had on the night in those middle rounds but recovered well and by the 9th was back on the front foot. The Ropes and the Bell saved Fury there… Turned out to be a lot better fight than I thought it might be. WTF was Fury on about with his Happy New Year!! :lol:

Lots of love for Mr Jesus in the ring last night, I wonder if the son of God was a pugilist in his day…. 

On 5/19/2024 at 12:07 PM, Rindmelon said:

right guy won as others have said. I don't need to see a rematch, just give me Fury AJ once and I don't need to see Fury ever again. Usyk once again proves that the old phrase 'A good big one beats a little good one' is just not true with him.

Who wins Fury or AJ

15 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Tyson Fury v Oleksandr Usyk rematch confirmed as date and location revealed (msn.com)

Frank W confirms re match is now active looks like Oct 12 or 13 in Saudi 

Frank W can confirm whatever he wants, I’m not sure Fury is willing to go through hell again to be fit in October or whenever. My guess is he’s finished. Usyk well deserved the win, he was the better fighter.

What luck! I couldn’t listen to this obnoxious rat anymore. He really believed all the bull shit he was yelling

On 5/28/2024 at 3:02 PM, Gavin82 said:

TNT Sports Box Office - UFC & Boxing Event Home

Wilder v Zhang this coming wknd live from Saudi on TNT and DAZN  June 1st

IF YOU ONLY HAVE SKY YOU CAN ORDER VIA ABOVE LINK AS I HAVE JUST DONE 21.99GBP

The undercard is amazing as well what a wknd to come

Whole card is insane. Most if not all of those fights could headline in there own right

• Like 1