The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

He fucked a man's wife, and started telling Twitter about how he "smashed her pussy in" and then when the guy called him up to tell him what he thinks of him Saunders threatened the guy by reminding him "who his family is and what they can do" and made the guy call back and apologise. That is cuntery of the highest order.

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

He fucked a man's wife, and started telling Twitter about how he "smashed her pussy in" and then when the guy called him up to tell him what he thinks of him Saunders threatened the guy by reminding him "who his family is and what they can do" and made the guy call back and apologise. That is cuntery of the highest order.

Eh?!?  I never heard that story!

59 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Still looking good, Len:

I'd like to see Mayweather Sr vs Freddie Roach. :lol:

Ever see him with that Charlie Zelenoff twat? Liam Smith lost last night, another British world title gone...Canelo dropped him with a bodyshot.

Edited by Len Cnut

Yeah, I saw that fight and Charlie whacking him with a sucker-punch from behind. Honestly, I don't know why all of these people give that punk the time of day; he's a disgrace and is going to get proper flattened one day, I'm sure.

EDIT: Saw this "fight" between De La Hoya and Shaq:

The amount of people saying that Shaq would knock Oscar out of the ring if it was a real boxing match is ludicrously high. I can't believe how naive some people are.

Edited by PappyTron

Oh well, another British world champion bites the dust...Crolla put up a seriously good fight though.  In other news:

Crolla put up a cracking fight though Linares won by a fair bit...still offered a rematch though, a couple of gentleman really.

Edited by Len Cnut

9 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

:lol:

Fury moans that people "hate" him, but he loves to call gays "hooray for tolerance!s" and say that they are going to burn in hell. He isn't ill, he just can't pass the piss test. :lol:

Rumour is he told UKAD to fuck off when they came for a test? :lol:  He showed up to the Crolla fight tonight too, he was sitting there watching the preliminaries.

Edited by Len Cnut

8 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

He looked a fat fuck in his paisley shirt. What do you think about his drugs, Len? 100% a yes?

I dunno, how do you comment on something you dont really know anything about?  How does backing out of this fight help that, his hearing is still gonna happen after 28th Oct, fight or no fight. I do remember though that when he won this our Spunko made a comment, something like 'they're gonna hang onto this for a while, gyppos know how to make a pound note out of something'.  Interesting also that Eddie Hearn made a comment 3 days ago in an ifilm interview where he was talkin about the fight and he said 'if it happens' and Kugan said 'it'll happen' and Eddie said 'you're the only person who thinks that'. 

I dont think we have the full story here.

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I dunno, how do you comment on something you dont really know anything about?  How does backing out of this fight help that, his hearing is still gonna happen after 28th Oct, fight or no fight. I do remember though that when he won this our Spunko made a comment, something like 'they're gonna hang onto this for a while, gyppos know how to make a pound note out of something'.  Interesting also that Eddie Hearn made a comment 3 days ago in an ifilm interview where he was talkin about the fight and he said 'if it happens' and Kugan said 'it'll happen' and Eddie said 'you're the only person who thinks that'. 

I dont think we have the full story here.

Well, in the video that you posted his uncle is basically saying that Tyson is unhappy because some people were mean to him. The guy has got mental issues and a persecution complex.

7 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Well, in the video that you posted his uncle is basically saying that Tyson is unhappy because some people were mean to him. The guy has got mental issues and a persecution complex.

If hes that sensitive then perhaps he shouldnt box, i mean look what Ali or Liston or Louis or fighters like that went through in terms of like pressure etc, it comes with the territory.

1 hour ago, PappyTron said:

Exactly. Nothing can stop a Gypsy Warrior! Apart from hurt feelings!

This so called media witchhunt, nevermind such great celebrated people like Ali and Louis, can you remember how much stick Eubank used to get?  Not just in the papers but at actual shows, loud dins of booing which he'd just lap up, then red top headlines about his dress sense and monocle and jodphurs and Harley and 'Eu Weirdo' and, y'know, The Sun, Mirror, Star had a fuckin' field day.  In fact look at what Eubank Jnrs getting now, it's not too far from what Furys getting, Ali and Louis and Jack Johnson were like a whole other category.  

42 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

This so called media witchhunt, nevermind such great celebrated people like Ali and Louis, can you remember how much stick Eubank used to get?  Not just in the papers but at actual shows, loud dins of booing which he'd just lap up, then red top headlines about his dress sense and monocle and jodphurs and Harley and 'Eu Weirdo' and, y'know, The Sun, Mirror, Star had a fuckin' field day.  In fact look at what Eubank Jnrs getting now, it's not too far from what Furys getting, Ali and Louis and Jack Johnson were like a whole other category.  

That's because Fury is a great big poom-poom.