The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

I think he is his own worst enemy. One minute i think he is one step ahead and very knowing and the next i think maybe he is thick by going on the piss with the football fans at the Euros and showing his wobbly belly at the press conference when he is supposed to be preparing to fight the best heavyweight of the last 15 years.

I like him, I do think he's shrewd but i think he's being out of order by dicking Vlada bout like this. Not turning up for the press conference and saying his car broke down and no one in the car had a phone, come on??

I think if he had his head straight he would win this fight again and probably get about 3 mega bucks fights before getting his soft belly smashed in by Joshua and I'd love him to get out of the game with a nice 6 mill in the ban because i like the funny bastard.  But I don't think his heart is in it and if he does have a serious and enduring mental illness he needs to get out now because that is no joke.

Just now, PappyTron said:

Of course they are, the bunch of fucking fannies.

Does there not come a point where you stop and listen to yourself and go 'alright, theres no getting out of this, best to just shut the fuck up now' :lol:. I wanna know who this 'they' is that they think is stitching him up.

Here, gypsys curse maybe? :D

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Does there not come a point where you stop and listen to yourself and go 'alright, theres no getting out of this, best to just shut the fuck up now' :lol:. I wanna know who this 'they' is that they think is stitching him up.

Here, gypsys curse maybe? :D

All of this is playing out exactly as the old gypsy woman said it would. :lol: