Side Projects Everywhere!

It's pretty common to see musicians working in two or three bands at the same time. I don't know why.

Yea, I see it as more of a modern thing now though. Back in the day guys would stick with their band or they would join a new one. You put all your effort towards one goal. Not 3 or 4 individual goals. Maybe that's why rock has been weak lately.

Even when a rock guy gets an article they list their name then put the 50 bands they are involved in. I know Axl doesn't like it bc he's never branched out on anything, his focus or lack there of is on guns n roses. If he creates it's going to be for GNR.

It just kinda kills the whole rock n roll thing for me atleast. I want guys to work towards one goal. Not "express their creativity" in 10 projects. That just tells me they want quick money.

It's pretty common to see musicians working in two or three bands at the same time. I don't know why.

It's mutually beneficial for all of them, so they can tap into each other's fanbases and stay in the public eye when their main bands are on a break. Plus with alot of these players being minted and having their own studios, they can record very cheaply and just pay out for the production, promotion, release and if they want to, the touring.