Jon Snow throws a whitey LOL!

Len Cnut

What the fuck are you doing reading the Daily Record, Len?

Also... I'm surprised they used that terminology, in Scotland a "whitey" is usually used to describe vomit of predominantly alcoholic content which leaves the vomiter (vomitee?) incredibly pale and shaken.

What the fuck are you doing reading the Daily Record, Len?

Also... I'm surprised they used that terminology, in Scotland a "whitey" is usually used to describe vomit of predominantly alcoholic content which leaves the vomiter (vomitee?) incredibly pale and shaken.

Thats what it means here too, it's just the definition is sometimes broadened to mean someone that can't hack their buzz basically. What am i doing reading the Daily Record? Why, whats wrong with it?

Edited by Len B'stard

For shame. I prefer people that age gracefully like Willie Nelson. I guess weed is not for everyone. You don't just start smoking a shitload of something strong when you've never had any for decades though.

Should have just smoked a joint a day for a week, and then take it from there. It should be gradual if you're not used to it.

Even with Alcohol, you take someone that was boring and never had even one drink, and you give him a bottle of vodka to drink. This was a dumb test and with the MRI after...idiots.

And he did enjoy it at some point. Started getting creative and drew some shit. This could have been the only effect if he smoked way less then what he actually did.

Edited by Rovim