Duff & Izzy Record 'Super Kick-Ass' New Song / Available May 5!

Silent Jay

Well, I asked for my account to be deleted. But, looks like I can never leave.

You can always stop posting. You shouldn't leave, though. If you get frustrated with the state of this joke of a band, instead of just laughing your ass off, then I don't know what to tell ya.

Well, I asked for my account to be deleted. But, looks like I can never leave.

I'm a fan, too. Just waiting for the next album and the longer I wait, the more I realize what a joke this band is, and has been since, what, 89? I've been cheering for Axl and his new line-up, but if he's not trying, if he doesnt care, why should I or anyone else?

The more I listen to the back catalogue, the more I realize how bad it is. I understand why it takes Axl so long to put anything out. Because it's all junk and he doesn't have anything worth hearing. With the exception of Appetite, their music is mediocre at best. No wonder its a nostalgia act.

"You never lost it, because you never had it to begin with!" Dignon

Truth hurts, don't you agree?

Oh, OK. Sorry. How about "You, you can suck my ass." From shotgun blues

"fuck you, suck my fuckin' dick" from the timeless Get in the Ring

The Illusion albums are cringeworthy. There are a few good songs, but 3/4 of it are just awful, with Axl adding his two cents every 2 seconds just so we don't forget he is there.

"The Garden of Eden", "Dead Horse", " Bad Apples", all shit. Compared to the rest of the album, "The Garden" seems decent, but it blows, too.

Thank God for unanswered prayers. Thank God we never got a follow up (of original material) to the Illusions. Can you imagine what nuggets of wisdom they would have come up with?

"Cornshucker, real bad fucker, gonna stick my dick right up her ass...."

Its so sad that we have been deprived of 20 years of gems like this.

Cause that was a song that was sposed to be takin seriously? What album was that released on again?
So um, why are you here again?

The current state of GNR is a joke, ill give you that. All im hopin is to hear Axls voice on new music at some point in my life.

But '89, the Illusions, no way!! But if thats how u feel thats fine, i just wouldnt linger on a forum of band i barely like. But thats me.

I really doubt that this song sucks. They're both highly creative and gifted musicians. Look forward to hearing this song sooner rather than later

No dude, it will SUCK.

You see, they are both in their 50s and both very wealthy. They don't have the same passion and energy that they did when they were broke starving musicians in their early 20s.

And nothing they do will ever top Appetite.

So they really shouldn't even be working together.

Don't be such a cunt
Sarcasm, friend.

Making fun of all the clowns who say a reunion would never work because the guys are all rich and in their 50s.

• 1 month later...

DUFF MCKAGAN To Release 'How To Be A Man' EP Featuring IZZY STRADLIN, JERRY CANTRELL

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagan-to-release-how-to-be-a-man-ep-featuring-izzy-stradlin-jerry-cantrell/#UtXZkIrI7OEYQ0uT.99

available May 5!

So sad to see this kind of news buried in a dead corner of the forum.

This news should be on the main Forum, Duff and Izzy making music is more interesting and more GNR than Bumblefoot or Pitman and Ferrer DJ'ing using the GNR Logo

• Like 1

DUFF MCKAGAN To Release 'How To Be A Man' EP Featuring IZZY STRADLIN, JERRY CANTRELL

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagan-to-release-how-to-be-a-man-ep-featuring-izzy-stradlin-jerry-cantrell/#UtXZkIrI7OEYQ0uT.99

available May 5!

This news should be on the main Forum, Duff and Izzy making music is more interesting and more GNR than Bumblefoot or Pitman and Ferrer DJ'ing using the GNR Logo

I'll make a thread, since this transformed to a bitchfest about UYi

available May 5!

Absolutely.