Bumblefoot Reveals Why He Left Guns N' Roses

The ultimate line up to play a CD show.

Axl, Brain, Frank, Tommy, Dizzy, Pitman, Tobias, Finck, Fortus, Bucket, Bumble.

One show to rule the world.

Ditch Frank & Tobias and I'm on board.

I think Tobias should be part of any potential reunion. Perhaps that is the one ultimate gesture Slash can do in order to mend fences. Personally I really enjoyed the brief time that Slash and Huge were a team. That would also help bring in the 1996-2001 fan contigent as well.

Yeah, to be fair, I don't hate Tobias (or Frank for that matter). Only wondering why we'd need two rhythm players, especially when Fortus has been around forever and done a really good job. But I do know that Tobias has a special place in many people's hearts, so why not?

But what did that amount to, the above songs?

Back off Bitch is a Rose song? He wrote the riff?

CD is similar, each song is actually written by some else with Axl add lyrics vocals.

Even SOD is Dizzy piano.

TWAT, Catcher, Madagascar, TIL, Prostitute seem like they are Rose. Like he wrote the riff to TWAT, Catcher seems like it's written on piano, maybe Prostitute too, the horn on Madagascar is Axl, TIL is solo Rose credit.

Chi dem - Freese riff

Shacklers - Bucket riff

Better - Finck riff

SOD - Dizzy, Finck, Tommy, I find it hard to believe its not an Axl song

Scraped - Bucket

Sorry - Bucket

Riad - Tommy

IRS - Tobias

I guess the songs come into existence when one of Axls lyrics and vocals fit a song idea.

Some of the best songs are Axl songs but he also got good performances out of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels.

Most of Madagascar was Dizzy and Pitmans idea

But Axl did the horn riff which is basically the song?

I think it comes down to the stuff he did with Tobias and TIL is his solo song.

My impression is that Axl homes and cajoles the material. Shapes it once it's up and running. But who knows.