Bumblefoot Reveals Why He Left Guns N' Roses

I think Axl has fired the rest of the band.I dont see NUgnr performing again,and definitly see that next move is Duff creating bridges to reunion or Axl anunces he is retiring.

He's not going anywhere. At least that's what he said. He also stated in an interview he hopes they have at least a few more years.

I guess when he's 60 there will be changes, but we're still good for now.

where did he say that

twitter

Because if Axl says, then it happens ... :rolleyes:

lol he said he's going to keep it going for a few more years. It's not that hard to believe with the way he operates.

Everyone that left GnR did so for the same reason.

He's not going anywhere. At least that's what he said. He also stated in an interview he hopes they have at least a few more years.

So a few more years of fuck all until he retires and we're left with...uh...fuck all.

Edited by Len B'stard

So a few more years of fuck all until he retires and we're left with...uh...fuck all.

Well... if you like what got released in 2008, then there's probably a good chance of him releasing the second finished half of it before he's 60, tour behind it before he's 60, but still play AFD, Lies, and UYI material and then fuck all.

It's only something if you like Axl's band and their music and/or enjoy the nostalgia factor when going to a show.

Edited by Rovim

Well... if you like what got released in 2008, then there's probably a good chance of him releasing the second finished half of it before he's 60, tour behind it before he's 60, but still play AFD, Lies, and UYI material and then fuck all.

It's only something if you like Axl's band and their music and/or enjoy the nostalgia factor when going to a show.

You see him releasing something before he's 60? I don't. And i don't think it's intentional either, it's just according to the pattern of how shit goes down in GnR world...and for explanation all we get is a load of vague bollocks about having traversed a sea of treachery and a bunch of lawyer bullshit and such and such was irratic and unreliable or whatever.

In 3 years time it's gonna be a fuckin' decade since Chi Dem came out.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

You see him releasing something before he's 60? I don't. And i don't think it's intentional either, it's just according to the pattern of how shit goes down in GnR world...and for explanation all we get is a load of vague bollocks about having traversed a sea of treachery and a bunch of lawyer bullshit and such and such was irratic and unreliable or whatever.

It's just an educated guess. I believe that he'll release CD ll in the next 5 years.

Edited by Rovim

I think part of the problem is that when you build up albums so much- Illusions 5 years, CD 15 years, and so on, people start to expect that long build-up. Axl is in the space that putting out an album with anything less than 10 years in between at this point- is bound to disappoint people. 10 years is a good number and due to public pressure and expectations its about the shortest amount of time he can consider before he releases a record. That way it still has the long build-up and since its a consiberabley lesser amount of time than CD it will placate those detractors who though that album took too long.

Edited by Mr. Dude

2020 looks good.

Axl will be almost 60. So I wonder about the touring. I can almost see him just putting out a record and doing a festival show like Rio. A one off show. Like the Super Bowl or Giants Stadium. Or a very limited tour like 5 sold out shows across the US.

2020 looks good.

Axl will be almost 60. So I wonder about the touring. I can almost see him just putting out a record and doing a festival show like Rio. A one off show. Like the Super Bowl or Giants Stadium. Or a very limited tour like 5 sold out shows across the US.

When you think about it, GNR did 3 RiR in 1991, 2001 and 2011. 2021 seems right.

2020 looks good.

I think he takes into consideration his limited time to present CD ll live, but it doesn't mean he'll get it out sooner for that reason alone. It seems that everything must be just right for a Guns release to him. At least the things he can control. (the fucked up Chinese booklet showed he doesn't hold all the power when it comes to the way an album of his is gonna be released)

Edited by Rovim

2020 looks good.

I think he takes he takes into consideration his limited time to present CD ll live, but it doesn't mean he'll get it out sooner for that reason alone. It seems that everything must be just right for a Guns release to him. At least the things he can control. (the fucked up Chinese booklet showed he doesn't hold all the power when it comes to the way an album of his is gonna be released)

Wouldn't surprise to see them start touring in 2018 then not release the album until 2020. Even start touring with that RIR 2021. If you set deadlines like that you're cold lounging. So around 2020 maybe some rumblings of a release with build up to RIR.

2020 looks good.

I think he takes he takes into consideration his limited time to present CD ll live, but it doesn't mean he'll get it out sooner for that reason alone. It seems that everything must be just right for a Guns release to him. At least the things he can control. (the fucked up Chinese booklet showed he doesn't hold all the power when it comes to the way an album of his is gonna be released)

Wouldn't surprise to see them start touring in 2018 then not release the album until 2020. Even start touring with that RIR 2021. If you set deadlines like that you're cold lounging. So around 2020 maybe some rumblings of a release with build up to RIR.

Only twelve years since CD. Axl is right, the new album will come out sooner than CD did.

My theory is that he might not be able to sing some of the extra CD-era songs anymore...remember The General is supposed to have high, piercing screams and stuff?

Pains me to think in 2011 people were thinking 2014 by the latest for a new album. Damn.....

My theory is that he might not be able to sing some of the extra CD-era songs anymore...remember The General is supposed to have high, piercing screams and stuff?

Pains me to think in 2011 people were thinking 2014 by the latest for a new album. Damn.....

And it might feature heavy shredding by Buckethead like everywhere.

In regards to Ron leaving GNR i think it's a bit of a blessing in disguise. Remember the foot guitar back in '06. I found that to be quite an embaresement for a band that was once "the most dangerous band in the world"

• Like 1

Post-Apocalyptical. The USA as a nuclear wasteland. CD III is delivered by the last working drone to the servers in the ruins of UMG towers. It's up loaded to avert alien invasion with 10 seconds to spare.