North Korean general executed with an anti-aircraft gun

Georgy Zhukov

I have seen countless videos of gruesome deaths thanks to being part of the liveleak generation but I have never become desensitized, I can perfectly imagine how this grizzly shindig went down, I suppose it would've been quick and sort of painless but it isn't exactly erm... humane. But maybe it is... hanging, electrocution, firing squad, hung drawn and quartered... all seem worse. I know getting a bullet between the eyes is quick (not from experience) but the build up... I dunno, getting a shell exploding upon you, personally I'd find it less daunting because it's so bonkers but this was a reality in trench warfare. Lethal injection can and HAS gone wrong but it's what's considered pure and pristine these days if there is such a thing, getting blown apart and torn asunder in a nanosecond is horrendous but somewhat merciful. Lethal injection I would pick having experienced the nearest thing to it, anaesthesia but still... dunno how I feel about it as a method of execution stacked up against the rest. It'd leave a mess but it'd be a scattered and almost cartoon strip-esque proportion of a mess, it's dehumanizing as a method of execution but then again this is killing a perfectly live and functioning fellow human being, how can there be any redemption in the matter.

That North Korean leader is crazier than his father ever was.

This country has over a million people in their army you know one day they will be invading SK and get all of Asia involved as well as the US and it's allies. I would just press a button and blow NK away, otherwise that war will go on forever. How can you beat an army of millions?

This country has over a million people in their army you know one day they will be invading SK and get all of Asia involved as well as the US and it's allies. I would just press a button and blow NK away, otherwise that war will go on forever. How can you beat an army of millions?

Well I am glad you're not the one making all our political decisions. :rofl-lol:

You would just press a button and kill millions of men, women and children for the simple reason that they were born within a set of geographical boundaries which led to them being indoctrinated with an ideology which is opposed to yours, who suffer poverty and oppression every day because they don't know any better? Jesus fuck.

How can you beat an army of millions? Rather easily. First of all, I think the numbers are exaggerated, North Korea probably has at minimum 600,000 active soldiers. The rest are probably ill-trained reservists used to boost their numbers. Second, they are behind in just about everything. Sure if they could attack a weaker enemy they can over-whelm them but they are facing South Korea, one of the most powerful militarizes on the face of the Earth. Probably in the top ten and North Korea is nowhere near them. They are capable of launching "surgical strikes' that can paralyze the North Korean high command before they can give further orders. Attacks that they have no way of defending themselves against. So I wouldn't worry about North Korea.

You would just press a button and kill millions of men, women and children for the simple reason that they were born within a set of geographical boundaries which led to them being indoctrinated with an ideology which is opposed to yours, who suffer poverty and oppression every day because they don't know any better? Jesus fuck.
Unfortunately when Un finally gets some balls to authorize an act of aggression against ANYONE, this will be the case. The brain washed soldiers that get conned into attacking (insert US ally here) they will be wipe off the planet. And we'll probably have UN support a la 9/11.

If we've learned anything, it's that we can invade poor countries and be done with it in a snap. Right? Right? :lol:

Defeating a military is one thing, but to win over the people is another. I am just talking about the "army of millions" val 22 is worried about.

If we've learned anything, it's that we can invade poor countries and be done with it in a snap. Right? Right? :lol:

Defeating a military is one thing, but to win over the people is another. I am just talking about the "army of millions" val 22 is worried about.

I must have skipped over that part. Val's worried about a lot of things. :lol:

If America has learned anything it is that taking on another army in foreign lands is really a cakewalk because of our superior technology.

:lol:

But I think this is different. The middle east is full of rogue fighters but NK has a traditional army. They all march around a missle while Kim claps his hands.

Far different scenario than a bunch of fighters bunkered down wearing civilian clothing.

If America has learned anything it is that taking on another army in foreign lands is really a cakewalk because of our superior technology.

:lol:

But I think this is different. The middle east is full of rogue fighters but NK has a traditional army. They all march around a missle while Kim claps his hands.

Far different scenario than a bunch of fighters bunkered down wearing civilian clothing.

It is not as easy as that Arnold. North Korea have been preparing for an attack since the end of the Korean War (which was never official, just a truce)

They have built the most extensive underground network of bunkers in the world. They have a vast amount of artillary and missiles aimed at Seoul which is so close to the border that nothing would be able to stop the barrage of ammo raining down on the city. It would be devastated, regardless of who might eventually win. There are 12million or more people living in Seoul. The casualties would be enormous.

It is not a war that could be won from the air. Troops would have to go in. The terrain is so difficult and unforgiving that any approach from the South would be extremely difficult. North Korea would be so well prepared and its troops so fanatical that US forces or anyone else would be in for one hell of a fight, unlike anything they've experienced since, well, ever...

Iraq & Afghanistan would pale in comparison to a war with North Korea. You would be talking about Vietnam casualty numbers.

Val22 wasn't talking about invading actually.

Val22's idea was, to push the button and blow up the whole country.:lol:

(Nevermind if South Korea is fucked as well that's just collateral damage ;))