anyone read Duff's "How to be a man" already?

Sure have.

Really enjoyed it. It's very different to ISE as it isn't a chronological book about his life, more general musings and life advice interspersed with some cool stories about touring and his family. Duffs writing style is extremely easy to read with some great wit. He really is to be admired for who he is now after all he has been through.

If you love Duff, you will love the book.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The book list was good, the music list I've listened to 99 percent of it (but no movie lists). Reconnecting with Axl and how he got along with the current lineup esp. Fortus, workout regimen, staining a deck, how he makes his marriage work, Seattle Seahawks, Susan's tits in Buenos Aires being newsworthy, teenage daughters, and touring. I thought it was going to be reprints of his Seattle Weekly but he revamped it. He brings up having a hard time dealing with people who are going through drug problems and not sure whether to deal with them or avoid them.

All in all, this punk rock pirate looks back at 50 and feeling better than he did when he was 25.

I just remember 3 sets of 25 push ups, 3 and a half mile runs and his dilemma of finding a fitness center on the road, and yoga at high altitudes (I think the photo was posted on here a year ago). Local library probably has copies if you're just looking for that workout.