Have we seen the last live performance from Axl Rose?

Watching it now. Yes I can too.

It'd be great to have a time machine.

One of the last years of great live shows: Rush, AC/DC, Van Halen, all probably on their last go around. Glad I didn't bitch for the last 10 years!

• Like 1

If you were in a band and your "fans" mostly talked about you being fat and criticized every performance to a fault would you guys be motivated to play and release new material?

No, I'd be motivated to lose weight and improve my performances.

Do you know why people talk about Axl being fat and not singing well? Because that is literally the only fucking development in this band in the last 5 years!

"Hey Steve, remember we saw GNR in 2010? Wanna go again?"

"Hmm maybe. Do they have a new album out?"

"No"

"But there's one on the way?"

"No"

"Are they playing any new songs?"

"No"

"So will it just be the same show we saw 5 years ago?"

"No, actually Axl's fat and can't sing now"

Annnnnnd /scene

You seem to have fans mixed up with ego-boosting, brown-nosing ball-suckers who will constantly tell Axl that his shit doesn't stink. Axl already has enough of those in his life and pays them very handsomely for it.

I dont know how anyone can get motivated by reading some jackass on the Internet complain about their body while hiding behind a monitor. I bet my ass that most people criticizing those things in Axl, look fatter than a whale and have never ever tried to sing anything.

Being mean has never worked as a positive hint for motivation of anyone. More like it unleashes hate, rage and a desire to shoot the meanie.

• Like 1

If you were in a band and your "fans" mostly talked about you being fat and criticized every performance to a fault would you guys be motivated to play and release new material?

No, I'd be motivated to lose weight and improve my performances.

Do you know why people talk about Axl being fat and not singing well? Because that is literally the only fucking development in this band in the last 5 years!

"Hey Steve, remember we saw GNR in 2010? Wanna go again?"

"Hmm maybe. Do they have a new album out?"

"No"

"But there's one on the way?"

"No"

"Are they playing any new songs?"

"No"

"So will it just be the same show we saw 5 years ago?"

"No, actually Axl's fat and can't sing now"

Annnnnnd /scene

You seem to have fans mixed up with ego-boosting, brown-nosing ball-suckers who will constantly tell Axl that his shit doesn't stink. Axl already has enough of those in his life and pays them very handsomely for it.

That's right. Excellent post.

The difference between 2010 and post-2010 shows is blatantly obvious. If blind fans continue to support this sad circus by giving them free money, and letting Axl - who clearly doesn't give a fuck about you - be all fat, out-of-breath, without voice, then, that's their problem. You, on the other hand, a real Axl fan, who truly want the best for him and enjoy what is left of him for years to come, just gotta sit somewhere in shadow of a tree and shake your head. As sad as it is, that's all you can do.

• Like 1

So it's not the norm to run into people that actually like Axl Rose and all line-ups on a Guns n Roses forum? Sorry to interrupt!

What does that have to do with accepting reality of your favorite artist or band and being critical about it? Is criticism not allowed in a Gn'R forum? Sorry to interrupt!

• Like 1

Weird perception. It's like if you don't bash Axl, then you're a ballsucker. I don't agree with a lot of things, but it doesn't make me hate or trash the guy. The show I saw in AC in 2012 was up there with any live show I've seen (coming from a Rush fanatic). Hanging out with the band in the foundation room was cool too. Too bad for those that don't know how to enjoy what is!

I agree, I have enjoyed the shows I have gone to and I appreciate Guns N' Roses.

Why is that opinion looked down on here?

Edited by magoo78
  • Like 1

If I was in a band I'd ignore the 5-6 fans that talked bad about me on an Internet forum.

I'd concentrate on all the positive fans, and the 5,000-to-25,000 people who came to all my concerts.

I'd concentrate on the 3 million that purchased my last album.

Those are the people I'd worry about and share my music with.

I wouldn't give one fuck about a few random haters on the internet.

Makes you wonder if they are all 'fans' , they're are a hell of a lot who won't say a good thing about Axl or GnR whatever happens

People love to criticize and bash everything nowadays. Remember in the late 80's/early 90's, ironically when Guns was ruling, how people were different for the better?

Makes you wonder if they are all 'fans' , they're are a hell of a lot who won't say a good thing about Axl or GnR whatever happens[/quoteGNR fans would have a lot less to complain about if Axl actually released music once every couple of years like practically every other popular band and artist.

It definitely sucks there isn't more music out. But, it doesn't make for good reason to make fun of a singer you love to hear. And all the shit about the different line ups, pfft. Glad I can appreciate it all and not be a putz bout it.

Yet you have no problem coming to an internet forum and bashing random fans of the band? LOL -- makes perfect sense.

Watching it now. Yes I can too.

It'd be great to have a time machine.

One of the last years of great live shows: Rush, AC/DC, Van Halen, all probably on their last go around. Glad I didn't bitch for the last 10 years!

All you are doing on this forum is bitching though.

And - why do you care so much about what complete strangers do?

We were doing so well for a bit there. And now a crazy-explosion.

Yea, I immediately thought that too.

Was giving an outsider point of view about how the forums read just in case anyone was interested. Not bashing any forum members, just letting you know how it comes across - hateormakefunofaxlrose.com.

• Like 1

No, I'd be motivated to lose weight and improve my performances.Do you know why people talk about Axl being fat and not singing well? Because that is literally the only fucking development in this band in the last 5 years!"Hey Steve, remember we saw GNR in 2010? Wanna go again?""Hmm maybe. Do they have a new album out?""No""But there's one on the way?""No""Are they playing any new songs?""No""So will it just be the same show we saw 5 years ago?""No, actually Axl's fat and can't sing now"Annnnnnd /sceneYou seem to have fans mixed up with ego-boosting, brown-nosing ball-suckers who will constantly tell Axl that his shit doesn't stink. Axl already has enough of those in his life and pays them very handsomely for it.
I dont know how anyone can get motivated by reading some jackass on the Internet complain about their body while hiding behind a monitor. I bet my ass that most people criticizing those things in Axl, look fatter than a whale and have never ever tried to sing anything. Being mean has never worked as a positive hint for motivation of anyone. More like it unleashes hate, rage and a desire to shoot the meanie.

Sorry, is it my job to motivate Axl? I thought that was what his nanny was for. And evidently, looking at the state of him, the fact that he hasn't put out a song in 7 years, has lost yet another band member and some of his recent performances have been nothing short of shambolic, I'd say they're doing a piss poor job.

If Axl can't read criticism without flying into an infantile rage, he's picked the wrong career path. If he's not motivated to perform well, put out music etc. then he should just retire. He's well within his rights to stay in his mansion stuffing his face with sausages free from public scrutiny if he so chooses.

Was giving an outsider point of view about how the forums read just in case anyone was interested. Not bashing any forum members, just letting you know how it comes across - hateormakefunofaxlrose.com.

It's not your forum, it's not your rules. Move on.

• Like 1

It seems a lot of hostility is directed at those who don't hate or make fun of the band.

It isn't yours either.

• Like 2

Most people here were fans once. They looked forward to new albums from Axl and new shows. But we are dealing with a band which treats the fans like a disused tampon at every opportunity. You can make haters from the most hard core of fans, with such a band as this.

• Like 3

It isn't yours either.

I don't want or expect anyone to post like I want them to, and I am not complaining about how others like to post or express their opinions regarding the band either.

• Like 1

It isn't yours either.

I don't want or expect anyone to post like I want them to, and I am not complaining about how others like to post or express their opinions regarding the band either.

Don't bother bro, not worth it. They aren't hear to talk about GnR. Let them complain about other posters complaining!!!

Sorry, is it my job to motivate Axl? I thought that was what his nanny was for. And evidently, looking at the state of him, the fact that he hasn't put out a song in 7 years, has lost yet another band member and some of his recent performances have been nothing short of shambolic, I'd say they're doing a piss poor job.

If Axl can't read criticism without flying into an infantile rage, he's picked the wrong career path. If he's not motivated to perform well, put out music etc. then he should just retire. He's well within his rights to stay in his mansion stuffing his face with sausages free from public scrutiny if he so chooses.

Infantile rage is all this moronic talk about stuffing sausages in your face, fatness and what not.

I don't think you are in position to speak about Axl's motivations or lack of them, what he does or stops doing and when he should retire from music, LOL.

Why don't you try a coup d'état instead?

You've got all necessary features for a good dictator.

:lol:

Infantile rage is all this moronic talk about stuffing sausages in your face, fatness and what not.

I don't think you are in position to speak about Axl's motivations or lack of them, what he does or stops doing and when he should retire from music, LOL.

You've got all necessary features for a good dictator.

:lol:

So you are accepting that he has retired haha?

You've got all necessary features for a good dictator. :lol:

You've got all necessary features for a good dictator. :lol:

I don't see any proof to indicate a retirement unless you misconstrue hiatus to mean retirement.

I think Axl considers 'hiatus' to mean an album. You can count the hiatuses haha. What a wanker.

I hardly think so. It was clearly mentioned in the Revolver interview that a new release was being looked into. Fortus recently mentioned a new album and tour in 2016 so why does this add up into some sort of retirement scenario for you?

Not understanding the logic here.