Have we seen the last live performance from Axl Rose?

Do rockstars generally retire as such? Or do you just stop hearing from them?

They start hawking butter.

Since we do not get any albums or anything much of anything with this absurd and tragic excuse of a band, what is everyone's favourite 'hiatus'? 1995 - 1999? 2003 - 2006? The current one?

95-99 was my favorite hiatus- its probably the most creatively potent period in the history of the band as well. There is an art to hiatus. Axl has clearly mastered that art.

Since we do not get any albums or anything much of anything with this absurd and tragic excuse of a band, what is everyone's favourite 'hiatus'? 1995 - 1999? 2003 - 2006? The current one?

95-99 was my favorite hiatus- its probably the most creatively potent period in the history of the band as well. There is an art to hiatus. Axl has clearly mastered that art.

95-99 is great. Full of arguments, bitchiness and masturbation.

95-99 is great. Full of arguments, bitchiness and masturbation.

Art imitates life and vice versa.

Definitely after 2010 with the Best of shows, HOF, Vegas Residencies, the Lifetime Achievement award it's all like winding it up.

After HOF debacles bands like VH do a reunion.

But Axl has come out each time and said no.

I would be surprised to see Axl bring out a new record and go again.

Lol, a tour to promote a greatest hits album written by a completely different band. Nugnr is so pathetic.

God that is cringeworthy. And I don't cringe at much, but seriously that is pretty depressing. I can't imagine Axl has seen that? Gosh because if he ok'ed that poster then he truly is retired and done giving a shit.

Lol, a tour to promote a greatest hits album written by a completely different band. Nugnr is so pathetic.

and didn't Axl try to block the release of the greatest hits album when it originally came out?

#INTEGRITY

and didn't Axl try to block the release of the greatest hits album when it originally came out?

#INTEGRITY

That is true. Pathetic.

Axl never cared about integrity. Back in the 90s he already wanted GnR to sell out and be the new NIN or PJ or whatever he thought would sound cool to the kids and sell more records.

He fooled a lot of people. He hired talented musicians, acted like CD was going to be an epic journey through music and art.

And then his disguise started to fade away (not talking about his ridiculous clothes). 80s rocker look, Ashba,tour promoting GH. It became clear Axl is a washed up rock singer and not the genius he and his fans believe he is.

With Axl in charge, GNR never evolved. He failed in every aspect during his comeback. And now he lies about music he will never release because he is too much of a coward to say: I fucked up.

• Like 1