Have we seen the last live performance from Axl Rose?

Sorry, is it my job to motivate Axl? I thought that was what his nanny was for. And evidently, looking at the state of him, the fact that he hasn't put out a song in 7 years, has lost yet another band member and some of his recent performances have been nothing short of shambolic, I'd say they're doing a piss poor job.

If Axl can't read criticism without flying into an infantile rage, he's picked the wrong career path. If he's not motivated to perform well, put out music etc. then he should just retire. He's well within his rights to stay in his mansion stuffing his face with sausages free from public scrutiny if he so chooses.

Infantile rage is all this moronic talk about stuffing sausages in your face, fatness and what not.

I don't think you are in position to speak about Axl's motivations or lack of them, what he does or stops doing and when he should retire from music, LOL.

Why don't you try a coup d'état instead?

You've got all necessary features for a good dictator.

:lol:

At least a better dictator than the guy who wrestled control of his band citing grand schemes for an album trilogy then spent 15 years doing nostalgia tours with eger diminishing returns. :)

Can we get a quick policy update? Are we now accepting obvious cupcake accounts because that's the only way we can get anyone to say something positive about the current state of Axl's wankfest?

Edited by magisme

If you were in a band and your "fans" mostly talked about you being fat and criticized every performance to a fault would you guys be motivated to play and release new material?

Yes

Just for prove them wrong

(if we are talking about a person like Axl, i mean the real Axl with motivation here)

Weird perception. It's like if you don't bash Axl, then you're a ballsucker. I don't agree with a lot of things, but it doesn't make me hate or trash the guy. The show I saw in AC in 2012 was up there with any live show I've seen (coming from a Rush fanatic). Hanging out with the band in the foundation room was cool too. Too bad for those that don't know how to enjoy what is!

1. If you don't bash Axl for his perfomances 2011 onwards and you like Axl Rose singature voice (the voice that made him a legend) you're a ballsucker

2. Well, you're being a Rush fan, i might understand that you can tolerate Axl's voice in 2012. Rush singer sucks balls and he is basically another Mickey Mouse

We were doing so well for a bit there. And now a crazy-explosion.

yeah, a lot of newly registered/sleeping accounts poepped up lately...Wonder why

Was giving an outsider point of view about how the forums read just in case anyone was interested. Not bashing any forum members, just letting you know how it comes across - hateormakefunofaxlrose.com.

It seems a lot of hostility is directed at those who don't hate or make fun of the band.

Was giving an outsider point of view about how the forums read just in case anyone was interested. Not bashing any forum members, just letting you know how it comes across - hateormakefunofaxlrose.com.

It's not your forum, it's not your rules. Move on.

It isn't yours either.

No, "hostility' only pops up when you're defend the undefendable

Which is hilarious and sad

We were doing so well for a bit there. And now a crazy-explosion.

yeah, a lot of newly registered/sleeping accounts poepped up lately...Wonder why

wfa probably got fired from the bakery.

haha, lol i don't comment on this one further because as far as i know the rules here, i might be suspended/banned (you might not)

But i know what ya mean :lol:

Edited by Strange Broue

Yes we are tired from waiting and judge axl for his lack of motivation and productive state for the past years, we want to see different,we all do but don't we all love it when he turns into his old self with hunger in his eyes that anger in his voice the creative mind hè has? It is still there somewhere and hè has shown a few sparks of it in vegas 2014 now when the next album comes and hè decides to deliver the same energy as in 2006-2010 isn't it all good? When axl shows the axl we know it's all good. It's still there somewhere and it has to Come out atleast one more time!

Edited by GNRmello77

God, the two guys shouting PROSTIDAAAA WWOOOW during the intro always kill me.

Isn't that BS and Powerage? Am I making that up?

I don't know who it is actually, but it cracks me up every single time.

I probably would've done the same thing, tbh, destroying all of my Real GNR 400% street cred. :lol: I mean, imagine how surprised you would have been. Axl mixes up the setlist? With Prostidaaaa? :lol:

God damn it. It'd be so easy for Axl to get most of us on his side again. Give a shit about your performance and mix up the songs a bit. That's all I want/expect at this point.

• Like 1

So you are accepting that he has retired haha?

??

Guess i missed the news of his retirement.

Sorry, i was busy at work.

At least a better dictator than the guy who wrestled control of his band citing grand schemes for an album trilogy then spent 15 years doing nostalgia tours with eger diminishing returns. :)

Really? So where is your band, your proof of being a successful artist, singer, songwriter, guitarist or whatever the hell you think you are as to give advice or life lessons to someone else?

Anyone got footage from the end of the Vegas run?

I'm forever traumatised by bridge school,

God, the two guys shouting PROSTIDAAAA WWOOOW during the intro always kill me.

Isn't that BS and Powerage? Am I making that up?

I don't know who it is actually, but it cracks me up every single time.

I probably would've done the same thing, tbh, destroying all of my Real GNR 400% street cred. :lol: I mean, imagine how surprised you would have been. Axl mixes up the setlist? With Prostidaaaa? :lol:

God damn it. It'd be so easy for Axl to get most of us on his side again. Give a shit about your performance and mix up the songs a bit. That's all I want/expect at this point.

Haha, Vegas was one of the very few times I've seen you talk positively about Axl. That was a strange time.. :lol:

His voice was terrible in Vegas. Don't really know what the fuss is about.

This.

Aside from very few or, I should say, couple decent performances, seconds of rasp here and there in selective songs, Axl sounded absolutely awful. Probably the worst he has sounded.

His voice was terrible in Vegas. Don't really know what the fuss is about.

This.

Aside from very few or, I should say, couple decent performances, seconds of rasp here and there in selective songs, Axl sounded absolutely awful. Probably the worst he has sounded.

I think that title goes to the South America tour. He still wasnt top notch for Vegas but he def improved from the horrid SA tour from the beginning of thr year.