2014 - Top Ten Tyrants

dalsh327

Since this is a repost shitty lame thread who turned into another "hunt the GUNNER" thread and no one seems to care about it, worse, some people even seems to like to join the one-way-party from time to time, guess I'm allowed to reply to this offtopic.

Its really weird how Gunner sometimes pulls out weird quotes and threads. He quoted me from a question I asked to Marc like years ago once.

^^^ This would be really funny like hell ... I would even piss my pants from laughing so much .... if it wasn't an absolute lie.

But lets all give a big laugh anyway ... :lol:

Well, prepare to piss your pants. Here is the proof, this is from the "Slash is a Liar" thread. You quote an obscure question I asked to Marc from 2012-

Did you guys know that Axl never called Slash a cancer?

The proof is in the quote where he calls Slash a cancer

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/193190-axls-comments-on-slash/

Edited by ZoSoRose

^^^ Another lie - FACT.

It is like talking to a wall. I have invited you to learn the meaning of the word 'fact', yet you refuse to understand this and continue to misuse the word.

I didn't quote ALL the times he said "utter shit" ... the forum only allows 10 quotes or something like that.

Yes, but you said that you could only add ten quotes to your post, otherwise you'd have added all the times I said it, which, by the way, it's not how that type of quote works. I remember being nice enough to tell you that.

What's really creepy is to see he said it much more than 10 times and that he keeps repeating the same utter shit for years ... it reveals a certain psychotic attitude regarding Axl/ChD and an agenda.

No, it isn't creepy and it doesn't reveal any kind of attitude or behavior towards anything. Some of the quotes you posted were from different threads, where I was discussing different things. If anything, it only shows that I like to describe "garbage" by saying "utter shit." You can't claim it is "psychotic," because not only you do not know the meaning of the word "psychotic," but because it is my behavior you're talking about.

And, by the way, I love that you're losing control of yourself and having a really nice meltdown right here. It shows I'm getting into your nerves. ;)

I just made it clear to everyone ... thanks to the forum search feature ... there's nothing creepy about it.

There is something creepy about it, because:

1. Nobody asked you to do that.

2. You did it wrong.

3. You refused to acknowledge you were wrong.

4. Everyone seems to know how I post.

But, don't worry, I don't mind seeing you making a fool of yourself all the time.

Is today another GUNNER meltdown day?

it's one of the rare times I didn't spend 5 extra minutes searching a year old thread, I saw something on my Facebook about it and posted after a quick search. I'll chalk it up to laziness.

Excuses, excuses. GUNNER will never forgive you. He knows your true intentions. :lol:

Nah ... this is nothing against the OP .. I even apologize if I sounded a little harsh to him.

Well, prepare to piss your pants. Here is the proof, this is from the "Slash is a Liar" thread. You quote an obscure question I asked to Marc from 2012-

Dude ... now you look like that guy who tried to prove that Axl never called Slash a liar by posting a quote where Axl is calling Slash a liar ... :violin:

Again, I never quoted your question to Marc. I knew I posted a link to a thread (where Marc was talking about the cancer thing) and I knew exactly what I was talking about when I said you were lying.

Your lack of memory betrayed you and it's kind of creepy to see you quoting me, totally out of context, from something I posted months ago.

@Nosaj

You show who's actually losing control everytime you get desperate trying to contradict facts by making multiple quotes of the same post and writing walls of text about peanut.

It did hurt you the "utter shit" post, didn't it? lol ... you are too sensitive ... I'll try to respect that because I even like you and I don't want to see you crying.

I already posted what I wanted to post, so I'm going to run away, like I always do, before the second wave of the cavalary. :dance:

Edited by GUNNER PT

You show who's actually losing control everytime you get desperate trying to contradict facts by making multiple quotes and writing walls of text about peanut.

Not really. I simply reply to all of your points because I know you don't like being proved wrong. That's why you always run away, not me. :)

It is rich that you mention making multiple quotes and writing walls of text when you do the same. Actually, you copied that from me - that's how I knew I was getting into your nerves, that's how I know you get upset whenever you see me quoting you. As much as you'd like to deny it, it is a fact that you're having a meltdown. Everyone can see that.

It did hurt you the "utter shit" post, didn't it? lol ... you are too sensitive ... I'll try to respect that because I even like you and I don't want to see you crying.

No, only a person like you who is too sensitive about these things would consider that something to get "hurt" by. Also, you did it wrong, so I laughed at your failed attempt. Tried to prove a point? Failed miserably, buddy.

I'm not sensitive, you are. It's very clear in this thread. You're the one who is too desperate, the proof is right below this post: v

I already posted what I wanted to post in this "shitty-lame-reposted-still-opened-and-not-merged-and-turned-into-another-hunt-the-GUNNER-thread-just-because-ignorant-GUNNER-posted-some-pics-of-real-tyrants", so I'm going to run away, like I always do, before the second wave of the cavalary. :dance:

Looooooooolol.

You always run away because you're always wrong. Simple as that.

You couldn't be more wrong.

I'm cool as ice. Difference is, I just try to stop before you (and some others) being helped.

You see it as me running away ... but what I always do is letting you keep barking while I keep going after saying whatever I wanted to say.

The fact of you having me blocked in the PM system (even if I never have sent you a PM, I think), just to try to keep all the personal attacks you keep doing, in public, plus your continued attempt to provoke me just "to get into my nerves" (lol) as you admitted in your last post, shows how stingy you are and shows that the best thing I have to do is to let you keep talking while I'm "running away" lol.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Prove I'm wrong.

I'm cool as ice. Difference is, I just try to stop before you (and some others) being helped.

I don't know what you mean by "cool as ice." First of all, you're not cool, like, at all. Maybe you wanted to say "cold as ice"? I don't know what you mean by "before you and some others being helped." It doesn't make sense in English.

You see it as me running away ... but what I always do is letting you keep barking while I keep going after saying whatever I wanted to say.

It is running away because after you have been proved wrong, you have nothing else to say, therefore you crawl back and retire. Simple as that. If I'm trying to "contradict facts," then, easy, prove me wrong. So far, you have succeeded zero times.

The fact of you having me blocked in the PM system (even if I never have sent you a PM, I think), just to try to keep all the personal attacks you keep doing, in public, plus your continued attempt to provoke me just "to get into my nerves" (lol) as you admitted in your last post, shows how stingy you are and shows that the best thing I have to do is to let you keep talking while I'm "running away" lol.

Oh, yeah, because Maynard told me and sent me multiple 10,000-word PMs you sent him harassing him and writing stupid nonsense. The fact that you know you can't send me PMs, suggest that you wanted to do that with me too. Not happening, buddy. Are you upset because of that? :lol: I understand now. As for the rest of your post, they're not attempts to provoke you, I simply reply to your posts whenever you're wrong. You get mad because you don't like being proved wrong.

Finally, learn the meaning of the word "stingy." It has nothing to do with me or how I act on this forum. Thanks for the laughs, though.

LOL

Maynard was the one who started sending me PM's ... he started speaking in Portuguese, I didn't even knew he was brazilian ... I thought he was joking :lol:. I just replied to him and then we "chatted" some more times, a while ago, and I was always nice to him the same way he was always was nice to me.

Funny to see that you guys are sending PM's to each other about me and that Maynard share with you, personal conversations I had with him. That says a lot.

You blocked me in the PM system because you like to have this circus of personal attacks in public, even if you know that this kind of things should be kept in private. And you do that because you know that nothing will happen to you.

It's all pretty clear now.

Nothing more to add.

Edited by GUNNER PT

LOL

Maynard was the one who started sending me PM's ... he started speaking in Portuguese, I didn't even knew he was brazilian ... I thought he was joking :lol:. I just replied to him and then we "chatted" some more times, a while ago, and I was always nice to him the same way he was always was nice to me.

I don't know and I don't care. I read the PMs and felt sorry for you - that's why I decided to block you, to prevent myself from reading your garbage.

Funny to see that you guys are sending PM's to each other about me and that Maynard share with you, personal conversations I had with him. That says a lot.

I never said I sent him PMs about you, I said he sent me a copy of your PMs because the guy was scared. Learn to read.

You blocked me in the PM system because you like to have this circus of personal attacks in public, even if you know that this kind of things should be kept in private. And you do that because you know that nothing will happen to you.

No, I already told you why I blocked you. And, also, where are the "personal attacks"? I replied to your post because you were talking about me and how my "psychotic attitude" was perceived through my posts where I wrote "utter shit." Don't try to twist it.

You want to discuss this privately, then do not make personal remarks about me when you're not talking to me.

It's all pretty clear now.

Nothing more to add.

It's been clear since the beginning that you like to play dumb and ignore the fact that you're wrong. Don't worry, I'm here to correct you whenever you need to be corrected. ;)

Since this is a repost shitty lame thread who turned into another "hunt the GUNNER" thread and no one seems to care about it, worse, some people even seems to like to join the one-way-party from time to time, guess I'm allowed to reply to this offtopic.

Its really weird how Gunner sometimes pulls out weird quotes and threads. He quoted me from a question I asked to Marc like years ago once.

^^^ This would be really funny like hell ... I would even piss my pants from laughing so much .... if it wasn't an absolute lie.

But lets all give a big laugh anyway ... :lol:

Did you guys know that Axl never called Slash a cancer?

The proof is in the quote where he calls Slash a cancer

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/193190-axls-comments-on-slash/

Wow.

I almost feel bad for gunner in this topic. He is being embarrassed by several different posters.

(Gunner, please don't PM me. I haven't read the last two and won't read the next one either).

The guy send me PM's telling me he's not reading my PM's :lol: ... and he says he don't care about what I have to say but keeps following me everywhere on the forum posting about me :lol:

Gunner had a hard time with the truth. IE: he lies a lot.

You sent me two long rambling PMs basically begging me to be your friend. You said that Nosaj and Maynard were your friends and why couldn't I except you like they did. Blah, blah, blah.

I responded ONE TIME. To politely ask you to please not PM me anymore. I even said please.

Gunner PM'd two more times after that. I haven't read or responded to either message.

Like always, gunner is being passive aggressive and not being honest.

And f&ck off with your second comment. This is a guns n roses forum. Not a gunner forum. Regular posters post in active or interesting topics. Nobody is going to topics because of you.

Are you really so arrogant to think people follow you around? Seriously that is one of the most idiotic things you could have said. You post in the most active topics. So people respond. That's how forums work.

So quite lying. Quite stretching the truth. And for God's sakes quit PMing people that don't want to communicate with you off the regular boards.

P.S.

You seem really desperate to make friends on here with complete strangers. One piece of friendly advice. STOP t-rolling in every topic and instead of people constantly making you look silly maybe a few people will like and agree with your posts and you can make some new friends.

Talking in public about things that were talked in private is something really mature. :lol: And clearly shows some people's character ... ;)

Just because I said that, even if I keep arguing with some users and they keep arguing with my, it doesn't mean we have any personal issues and that we even chat once in a while (and those chats are usually amicable, like if we were buddy-buddies ...), you are assuming that I try to make friends around here? That's a quite impressive conclusion ... :lol:

Everybody knows that the best way of making friends (e-friends .lol) is to not be a yes-man ... that's what I am around here, right? I'm a yes man, rigth? I'm always trying to please everybody, trying very hard to be accepted by the herd, showing to the kids how cool I am :lol: . That's the most ridiculous theory I have ever heard around here about me.

You don't know the difference between trying to keep personal stuff out of the public forums and wanting to make friends ... lol ... If I wanted to make any online friends, probably, this would be the last place I would choose ... I don't even have a FB/twitter account ... this shows how much I want to make e-friends.

I'm here to talk about GN'R ... and that what I do most of the time, except for the situations where some people insists in talking about me, instead of commenting my posts. In those situations, I just reply to defend myself, when I think it's worthless. This thread is a good exemple of what I'm talking about. Another thread turned into a "hunter gunner" thread. Another thread where I come to talk about GN'R and people start talking about me ... now they even talk about my PM ... next, they will paste some of those PM's in here.

And yes, you keep following me everywhere ... and it's not just because I post in the interesting topics ... I'm not talking about you commenting my posts ... I'm talking about you constantly commenting myself ... everytime you quote a post of mine you have a personal accusation to make about me ... EVERYTIME. Your last posts on this topic is another good example of what I'm talking about.

You and some others are finding really funny this PM's question ... but it only reveals what you really want. You want to keep your personal attacks, against me, in public, just to feed this sad circus, while I tried really heard to keep that in private just to keep the forum clean from this shit. I know that there's a chance for me, the only one who showed that did something to avoid this, to be the one who's gonna be fucked up int the end of the story. But, my carecup is empty and my conscience is quite ... :shades:

Edited by GUNNER PT

Gunner is fun on the chat but he has some distorted views about Axl, Slash, drugs, history, etc. It would be easier for him to admit that he does take GnR very seriously instead of claiming to be this totally relaxed guy while sending pms and spamming forums from time to time with Axl vs Slash posts. Dude makes me laugh more than annoys me. I don't want to see him getting banned but if his intention is to replace tonyrobot as the Axl fanatic in charge I say get rid of him.

Gunner is fun on the chat but he has some distorted views about Axl, Slash, drugs, history, etc. It would be easier for him to admit that he does take GnR very seriously instead of claiming to be this totally relaxed guy while sending pms and spamming forums from time to time with Axl vs Slash posts. Dude makes me laugh more than annoys me. I don't want to see him getting banned but if his intention is to replace tonyrobot as the Axl fanatic in charge I say get rid of him.

Spot on

You sent me two long rambling PMs basically begging me to be your friend. You said that Nosaj and Maynard were your friends and why couldn't I except you like they did. Blah, blah, blah.

The fuck? :lol:
He said that you guys had accepted him, so why couldn't I?

I just politely asked him to stop sending me PMs. He sent two more.

Talking in public about things that were talked in private is something really mature. :lol: And clearly shows some people's character ... ;)

Just because I said that, even if I keep arguing with some users and they keep arguing with my, it doesn't mean we have any personal issues and that we even chat once in a while (and those chats are usually amicable, like if we were buddy-buddies ...), you are assuming that I try to make friends around here? That's a quite impressive conclusion ... :lol:

Everybody knows that the best way of making friends (e-friends .lol) is to not be a yes-man ... that's what I am around here, right? I'm a yes man, rigth? I'm always trying to please everybody, trying very hard to be accepted by the herd, showing to the kids how cool I am :lol: . That's the most ridiculous theory I have ever heard around here about me.

You don't know the difference between trying to keep personal stuff out of the public forums and wanting to make friends ... lol ... If I wanted to make any online friends, probably, this would be the last place I would choose ... I don't even have a FB/twitter account ... this shows how much I want to make e-friends.

I'm here to talk about GN'R ... and that what I do most of the time, except for the situations where some people insists in talking about me, instead of commenting my posts. In those situations, I just reply to defend myself, when I think it's worthless. This thread is a good exemple of what I'm talking about. Another thread turned into a "hunter gunner" thread. Another thread where I come to talk about GN'R and people start talking about me ... now they even talk about my PM ... next, they will paste some of those PM's in here.

And yes, you keep following me everywhere ... and it's not just because I post in the interesting topics ... I'm not talking about you commenting my posts ... I'm talking about you constantly commenting myself ... everytime you quote a post of mine you have a personal accusation to make about me ... EVERYTIME. Your last posts on this topic is another good example of what I'm talking about.

You and some others are finding really funny this PM's question ... but it only reveals what you really want. You want to keep your personal attacks, against me, in public, just to feed this sad circus, while I tried really heard to keep that in private just to keep the forum clean from this shit. I know that there's a chance for me, the only one who showed that did something to avoid this, to be the one who's gonna be fucked up int the end of the story. But, my carecup is empty and my conscience is quite ... :shades:

Sigh.

I guess he doesn't get it. And from this last message - probably never will.