Linkin Park

Słash

New album info:

Invisible: Chester himself wanted to concentrate on being a father, which informed the track 'Invisible'.

Talking to Myself: New track Talking to Myself which features a chiming guitar line and groovy bass reminiscent of The Killers. 

Chester: "It's about relating to how my wife must have felt when I was battling my demons" "seeing it going down and not being able to do something must have sucked".

On 7/9/2015 at 0:13 PM, Len Cnut said:

Well i dont tend to go through entire discographies of bands that dont sound good after giving their album a try, I've no reason to :shrugs:

The most I heard from Linkin Park was when my friends used to try and annoy each other by spamming Linkin Park and Nickelback in the car. Hahaha. 

Which do you like to dislike more, Linkin Park or Nickelback?

These new songs are truly terrible. I can give them credit for past experimentation, because those albums still had artistic merit. But these new songs are just awful. If they're happy with them, then power to them.

Linkin Park, more and more, looks like a band that is a victim of their own successes.

• 2 weeks later...