Nestle Uses Aborted babies for Flavoring

sliverjazz

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/03/29/company-uses-fetal-cells-from-abortions-for-artificial-flavors/

What they dont tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 human embryonic kidney cells taken from an aborted baby to produce food.

It took three letters before Nestlé finally admitted its relationship with Senomyx and claimed the abortions were well established in scientific research.

There are so many fundamental inaccuracies with your article and post that it's difficult to know where to start debunking your claim.

Saying that Nestle "uses aborted babies for flavouring" is blatantly false - why don't you do us all a favour and do a little research before posting shit like this?

None of the cells actually make it into any products, and any HEK293 cells used were taken from a single aborted fetus back in the 70's (they have been cloned ever since). It's not like they're sitting there grinding aborted fetuses into food.

Awwwww, i wanted to hear how he thought it worked! :lol: Like a little red flashing Batman phone goes off in The White House and its Nestle on the other end going 'yeah, we're running low on feotuses, we aint gonna make the output projections, send the liberal media out to promote pro choice or we're gonna have to fuck off the Presidents Milky Bars...and you know how Obama loves Milky Bars!' :lol:

:rofl-lol:

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/03/29/company-uses-fetal-cells-from-abortions-for-artificial-flavors/

What they don’t tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an aborted baby to produce food.

It took three letters before Nestlé finally admitted its relationship with Senomyx and claimed the abortions were well established in scientific research.

I hope I'm not a cannibal; now!

That's cannibalistic; That shit ain't right..

I mean Nestlés isn't THAT good.

I could go without; Fuck Nestlé :lol:

I am drinking a Nesquik now. Perhaps eating our own embryos are better than eggs.

Sure, because Kit Kat bars and bowls of Nesquik cereal are what health freaks the world over love to munch on. (or Crunch)..

Edited by Snake-Pit

So basically drinking Nesquik is really good for you. Not only does it contain the nutrition for calves, but contains all the leftover benefits from our aborted offspring.

What?

Whoever told you that?

Drinking Water; Clean water - is good for you.

You won't die of thirst in the desert if you drink water. Not Pepsi, not O.J, but water.. (Maybe breast milk)? :lol:

I'd drink breast milk over aborted fetus anyday. :lol:

I'll keep drinking my Nesquiks over breast milk.

I imagine it tastes better and the image of drinking breast milk frankly is repulsive.

I don't know y'know - It's human milk, we're human beings, it helps us develop, you hear good things about breast milk for babies; why not sell it to grown up health freaks?

I wonder what your FDA or whatever body'll say about that?

'New from Delaware! TreborIllusion's Breast Milk Farm'...

:D

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

Good answers by Lenny and highvoltage.

Human cell lines are being used for so many biotechnological purposes, we simply wouldn't be where we are without them. Like HeLa cells (originally derived from the tumour of the cancer patient Henrietta Lacks back in the 1950s). She might be long dead but her cells live on and have done wonders for medicine, science and technology.

I told my sister this, and she was like me; Don't say that or otherwise I'll be a cannibal.

Why isn't this horrid ingredient listed on the label though? Because I can't see it, on any mentioned product on google or anything from Nesté, Pepsi or Kraft?

When action comes to result, when them putting HEK whatever number (I have forgot) into the product resulting into the product containing it, what does it look like listed on the product's label? - What do they call HEK something something something? Is it unlisted? Is it legal not to list something that's in the product?

Too busy looking for a lost jazz note or something.

I don't think there's ever a lost note? There's supposedly the brown note, the bassy kinda note that resonates with all it's tonal components at the right frequency to make you sh*t yourself.

But... (I doubt my guitar can do that)! :lol: but, I don't think there is a lost note. If you do ever stumble across a new sound, it'll still have a note, might be in a different octave so far out of the human range, but it'll still be something. Music like maths is a constant.. Timing too with songs/pieces of music and notes and all of that.

This is Status Quo doing something else; On breaking a glass with a note for Brainiac: Science Abuse.

Also, I believe Welcome to the Jungle was used by someone somewhere in Latin America blasted at full to disorientate some people... Like a music weapon.

Edited by Snake-Pit