Charlie Sheen Has HIV

Silent Jay

7 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Here, whats the difference between Jill Dando and Danny Baker?

Jill failed the doorstep challenge

:lol:

Funny that they never found the guy who did that. Did Chegwin and Baker have alibis?

Personally, I think that Cliff Richard had her whacked.

Just now, PappyTron said:

Funny that they never found the guy who did that. Did Chegwin and Baker have alibis?

Personally, I think that Cliff Richard had her whacked.

I bet she tumbled The Elm Guest House and Cliff, Saville, Harris, The Hairy Cornflake and Max Clifford got the Paedomanati together and went 'right, this Dando needs sorting out!' 

5 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I bet she tumbled The Elm Guest House and Cliff, Saville, Harris, The Hairy Cornflake and Max Clifford got the Paedomanati together and went 'right, this Dando needs sorting out!' 

Pretty much that, yeah. That Cliff is a right wrong 'un; I can see him getting on the blower (steady) to some Serbian hitman or something and saying "Right, that Dando's getting too close. She's got to go by the end of the week".

Knock-knock

Who's there?

Jill Dando

Jill Dan....

BANG!

49 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Pretty much that, yeah. That Cliff is a right wrong 'un; I can see him getting on the blower (steady) to some Serbian hitman or something and saying "Right, that Dando's getting too close. She's got to go by the end of the week".

Knock-knock

Who's there?

Jill Dando

Jill Dan....

BANG!

Y'know how i reckon is a key figure in all of this, the one who'll bring the whole house of cards tumbling down?  The fuckin' vicar man.  The vicar that Cliffs been living with for 40 odd years, his 'friend' :lol:  That fuckin' cunt knows something I'm tellin' ya!  He's someone important in this whole Paedomanati thing, get the vicar and you've basically fuckin' cracked it, thats my feeling.

9 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Y'know how i reckon is a key figure in all of this, the one who'll bring the whole house of cards tumbling down?  The fuckin' vicar man.  The vicar that Cliffs been living with for 40 odd years, his 'friend' :lol:  That fuckin' cunt knows something I'm tellin' ya!  He's someone important in this whole Paedomanati thing, get the vicar and you've basically fuckin' cracked it, thats my feeling.

It's always the vicar. If it isn't the vicar fucking boys up the bum then it's the vicar knowing about Cliff and his gang doing the same. They're all at it, the mucking bastards. Cliff telling everyone that the guy is his "personal, spiritual and moral guide" is a scream. He's your bum-chum; just admit it.

11 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

It's always the vicar. If it isn't the vicar fucking boys up the bum then it's the vicar knowing about Cliff and his gang doing the same. They're all at it, the mucking bastards. Cliff telling everyone that the guy is his "personal, spiritual and moral guide" is a scream. He's your bum-chum; just admit it.

You could make it up could you, the rock star and the bent vicar :lol:

8 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Needs Robin Askwith somewhere :lol:

True. He could play the manager, maybe, or a roadie.

How about:

Leonard Rossiter - A faded and jaded pop star determined to make his fame last

Charles Hawtrey - His Vicar, secretary, spiritual adviser and housemate

Peter Butterworth - His manager

Robin Askwith - His roadie and gopher

53 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

True. He could play the manager, maybe, or a roadie.

How about:

Leonard Rossiter - A faded and jaded pop star determined to make his fame last

Charles Hawtrey - His Vicar, secretary, spiritual adviser and housemate

Peter Butterworth - His manager

Robin Askwith - His roadie and gopher

We was born in the wrong fuckin era man, ideas like this we could be the next...uh...no, no ones that shit, are they? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Slash787 said:

@wasted how come its none of her business? like man if you are going to have sex then at least care to inform the other person about your situation?

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertainment/celebrity/2016/03/31/Charlie-Sheen-told-lover-HIV-diagnosis-was-none-of-your-business

I'd kill him. Honestly, he wouldn't have to wait for the HIV to do him in, because doing that is the lowest of the low; absolute scumbag behaviour.

4 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I'd kill him. Honestly, he wouldn't have to wait for the HIV to do him in, because doing that is the lowest of the low; absolute scumbag behaviour.

I know man, sorry to say the things you did were not correct either, but touching biceps of other people is not dangerous or retarded as having HIV and then having unprotected sex and then telling the girl its non of her business. The things which @wasted has done are not cool. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2016 at 3:54 AM, wasted said:

When you're faced with a loaded gun what's the difference?

Good point. Modern medicines answer is an initial onslaught of pills, followed by more pills to treat the first pills symptoms, with a splash or radiation to kill that, but here is some more pills to fix the radiation side effects, and listen to this calming voice while you watch a healthy old lady pick a flower. Don't worry that the symptoms sound worse than the diagnosis. Be sure to consult your doctor before opening your eyes in the morning. But take more pills still regardless. And before you know you're on 18 pills a day and rotting away until you wake up dead in a hospital. But you must keep it traditional so not to upset the apple cart!!! We've got a lot of industries and egos on the line here.

I commend people who take alternative routes. And like you said we've all got to go so what's the difference how and when? Might as well do what feels right to you.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...