Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Its probably a good idea of lay off the gypsy jewellery and guyliner once you crack 40.

That doesn't bother me. In fact I'd likely do him with his Jack Sparrow get up on and all lol.

It also has nothing to do with his supposed behavior the guy does a lot of good things as well.

He just fell down my "list" a little allowing 

But you guys nailed that "air of someone sitting in an urban whorehouse" but also next to Maryln Manson his best friend. 

I once seen pictures of them smoking weed together after dropping off Johnny's daughter at school walking to their car or through the school/ park grounds lol.

@Len Cnut he's definetly a champion

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah man, I cant be having muscley women, I aint shagging anyone that could potentially kick the shit out of me :lol:

She could probably kick both our asses, she's like an amazon.

But dat ass tho! For me it would be like those mountain climbers that make it to the top of the big one and they're like, woo! I did it! I conquered that mountain! I'd probably feel something like that.

43 minutes ago, J Dog said:

She could probably kick both our asses, she's like an amazon.

But dat ass tho! For me it would be like those mountain climbers that make it to the top of the big one and they're like, woo! I did it! I conquered that mountain! I'd probably feel something like that.

Id be worried that one clench and she might end up more of a man than me :lol:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Ronda is ok, I agree about her face. Nice booty though. I'm don't really have a thing for muscle women, it's just Serena's booty is legendary.

I used to crush on her hard.

as far as male tennis players go i guess i'd say Roger Federer is kinda hot. but if i want an athlete it's going to be Jason Witten all the way. Jason_Witten_running_no_helmet.jpg