Erin's 2013 auction outcome?

Just stepping in to point out that one of the things Erin auctioned off was a police report for domestic violence.

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/lot/47336/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3Derin%2Beverly%2Bguns%26page%3D1%26items%3D48

DV is severely underreported. Many times it is never brought to the police at all. A friend of mine was nearly murdered by her ex. She never went to the cops because she knew he would kill her if she did.

I am willing to believe that Axl has changed in this respect because he did go through a lot of therapy and such and no new DV accusations have happened in 20 years. However every single one of his steady 1980s and 1990s girlfriends...Erin, Stephanie and Gina...had similiar accounts. IIRC Gina did not admit DV but pretty clearly alluded to it.

And he is not the only person in the band to have accusations of hitting women. Steven Adler was jailed for it, Izzy was accused of hitting Vince Neil's wife and Slash has also been arrested for DV. Duff is apparently the only one who has been decent to women and has not done someting like this.

There is no motivation for Erin to make this up and go public with it. None. Others corroborated what some of what she said in that People article. Money? She actually originally just ran, she did not sue him. IIRC she did not sue until Stephanie Seymour dragged her into court to testify in *her* case.

1250 dollars for a DV report

wow

just wow

i wonder what would be the price if she decided to sell this earlier?

for the record: i'm not on LEA's corner entirely on this one

Erin/Stephanie/Tracey Suxx etc. has the right to do whatever the fuck she wants

Edited by Strange Broue

Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are.

#GETALIFE

I am not judging her per se, I just thought her actions were a little "ghetto". If she just randomly came upon this stuff she could have just found a way to send it back to him and not sell it. That would be a healthier way of letting go of the past. Just my .02.

• Like 2

#GETALIFE

???????

Why would axl want that stuff?

Exactly.

The fact he never spoke about the sale speaks volumes. He either gave Erin his blessing. OR most likely, he couldn't care less

#GETALIFE

I am not judging her per se, I just thought her actions were a little "ghetto". If she just randomly came upon this stuff she could have just found a way to send it back to him and not sell it. That would be a healthier way of letting go of the past. Just my .02.
Ghetto? Wow. Racist much?

And victims of domestic violence react and respond differently. It's not very cool to sit up on our high horse and judge people that went through very emotional situations that we aren't part of. Come on LEO, you should be better than that.

#GETALIFE

This is basically an example of someone that could catch Axl in the act, cock right up a weeping girls arse as she screams 'no....no...no!' and you'd still find a reason to find Axl guilty. 'Well some girls do like it rough!'.

Seriously you're like why was there no police report? Then you're informed there was, even given an eye witness account of someone saying he saw Axl smack Steph in the mouth and then your argument recedes to 'so...why did she keep the stuff?', even if she kept it EXPRESSLY to profit from it how does that absolve what Axl is accused of? Quite frankly i think if a girl caught what Erin allegedly caught off of Axl than she has every fuckin' right in the world to make any money she feels like over artefacts from their relationship...and then some. It's not like it happened yesterday and she's profiteering on it on the spot, THAT would be more in line with your 'ghetto' accusation, almost a quarter of a century after the fact though?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you have to, here and now, admit culpability for Axl but the very fact that you can't even, on any level, approach entertaining the idea of some level of criticism of Axl on this says something REALLY scary about you. You sound like one of those Mums whoose so into her man that when her daughter comes to her telling of abuse you totally ignore it or somehow try and blame the daughter, it's honestly scary.