Erin's 2013 auction outcome?

#INTEGRITY

Smh

At what? The fact you can't argue it.

I mean I get that you hate axl, and for reasons that are probably justified. I'm not going to tell you to like him or those moochers named team Brazil, but give me a break if you don't even think she could have lied.

It's got nothing to do with being an axl fan. You punish those for a crime they committed, you don't punish someone for something they didn't do. Feel free to explain how I'm possibly wrong.

I don't hate axl
I don't either. And I'm not even necessarily disagreeing with you. She can do what she wants, I've already stated that. I just don't agree with it. I'm not happy with axl because of the joke GNR turned out to be, because he brought in dj ashba, because team Brazil is even involved in anything business wise or band related, I hate the late shows to concerts that's the worst of all!

I'm just saying, Im frustrated with him for reasons he created. I don't hate him for things that probably never happened. If something happens though and they don't reunite, I will forever hate him for that since there's no excuse not to at this point.

I don't think Erin is justified regardless of axl being a nut. She chose to marry the nut, don't forget that. So what does that say about her?

There's no justification needed.

No wrong or right.

It's her stuff. That's it. Sell it, burn it, throw it away, piss on it, whatever.

Nothing wrong or right in whatever decision she makes to do with her stuff.

If you don't agree with it, fine. But it doesn't make her wrong or gutless or anything else. Her life, her choices.

Fair enough, agree to disagree.

Wonder if she has anything to do with her dad?

Is he still alive? I have no idea really.

Didnt he feud with his brother for decades?

Not sure if they ever reconciled

Edited by Sixes

Paying two ex's 1.6 million dollars to drop their charges of domestic violence.

Performing a song written by a mass murderer to push people's buttons.

Coming into a forum and calling a moderator a worthless lesbian cunt.

Canceling shows and not going onstage for up to three hours.

But sure. Erin is gutless and has no integrity for selling some old photos and a 30-year old love letter.

You seriously can't make this stuff up. The ends that people go to to justify Axl's every move and bash people that aren't hanging on Axl's jock never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 2

Erin must be money hungry to have wanted to rid of those

thought Erin was selling these for charity
What charity?

well, I do not know, but I thought she was giving the money to a good cause, never read for what

Interesting. Idk, I still think it's gutless on her part but it's not like axl will have enough to sue her for. Regardless of who he is and what he's done it doesn't justify it.

They are her belongings and she can do what she wishes with them.

Simple as that

legally yes but, doesn't still make her any better than axl. She's still a bigger piece of trash and its gutless. Right is right and wrong is wrong, regardless of however long axl made you wait for a show to start.
Gutless?

Please explain.

Bigger piece of trash than Axl? Please explain.

Was Axl right in slapping her around?

For forcing her to marry him because if not, he'd kill himself?

Her belongings. Her right to do what she wishes with them.

Pretty straightforward.

Nothing gutless about it.

You got pictures of the bruises? Then there's NO PROOF HE BEAT HER. Women lie just as much as men if not more. If he did do it he deserves what he gets but, again, no proof. Just hearsay. Axl is crazy and threatening to kill yourself is pathetic but, there's still no proof he beat her

Her belongings. She can do what she wants. Her right. It just isn't right. Right is right and wrong is wrong

No proof other than the police reports?

People here are mad because she didn't give it to them for free. Some people are ridiculous in this forum.

Keep in mind that some of the things Erin sold pertained to Axl's brother and sister. She sold at least one photo of them as kids, as well as a letter from their stepfather that was addressed to all three of the siblings.

Axl's siblings had nothing whatsoever to do with the domestic violence and beatings that Erin suffered, they are not public figures, and their privacy should have been protected. I don't think any of us would appreciate it if someone sold our baby pictures or documents about our conflicts with our parents because we happened to be related to someone famous. It would have been far kinder of Erin to remove those items from the sale.

Serious question - did Axl or his family speak out about the sale?

People are assuming that Axl's silence means there IS a reunion. Maybe his silence on the sale is because he gave Erin his approval. Or maybe he doesn't care.

If my next book took off and propelled me to fame and fortune, and it promoted my ex-wife to sell old love letters or pictures of me - I wouldn't care in the least bit.

The problem some people in the GnR fan base run into is they think Axl is more important than other people. That his feelings are more important than others. And that simply isn't the case. Erin is just as important as Axl. Just because he is a good singer doesn't mean his feelings are more important than the guy who makes your sandwiches at Subway.

I guess I'm alone in this but I couldn't give two shits what Erin has done with any of her own personal property.

I'm guessing that's the exact sentiment that Axl had.

That's a good question.. Man Erin must be money hungry to have wanted to rid of those

I thought it was very obnoxious. Just my opinion.
You don't think people should be able to sell their own possessions? That seems a little weird or aggressive on your part.

If she owned them I don't understand why anybody would have a problem with her selling it.

I'm getting ready to sell my house and am selling a lot of old stuff. I found some items that were co-owned by my ex-wife and I. Like a blanket we got as a wedding present. Am I obnoxious and money hungry for selling them?

And do you know if Axl said anything about it? Maybe Erin reached out and asked Axl if he wanted it. And he told her to sell it all if she needed the money. Would that change your opinion on this matter?

I realize you defend and praise everything Axl does. But man, those items belonged to Erin. That should be more important than the Axl worship. IMO.

Axl didn't make a public statement denouncing Erin. That must mean he agreed with her decision.

I seriously doubt Axl was OK with her selling that stuff. And why almost 30 years later!?Supposedly she is writing a book. Whatever. A classy lady could have just returned it to him.
Lol - holy crap. Returned them to him? Like Axl is a God and the rest of us need to now down to him. You truly do think the world revolves around Axl.

Why do you doubt he wasn't Ok with it? Did he announce that publically? Did he sue her???

Axl and his lawyers put the rapid fire guy through Hell. You don't think he would have stuck his legal team ALL OVER Erin if he had a problem with what she was doing????

Axl is a private person. She sold very personal things. I don't really get why she would do this 30 years after her marriage to him ended. It was bizarre. And Axl couldn't sue her since some of you said that the things in question belonged to her. Technically it was her right to sell her things. But a classy lady would have just returned them if she didn't want them.

The funiest part is, both of you and Apollo are hilariously over exaggregate this...

Erin just wants some money and like every (former) celebrity wife, she grab the opportunity to milk the cash cow once more....

Which is not something a person with any real integrity would do.

You seem like a nice person.

But the way you are always shaming and insulting public figures online is quite disturbing. This is a wide spread epidemic now days. Very sad to see.

We need more acceptance, love and compassion in the world and less bullying, negativity and anger.

I am much more positive than negative. I have only made some comments about Eddie Trunk because he was rude to me. And I think Erin selling Axls stuff was pretty low. I don't condemn her as a person.

I am not a fan of what Erin did. However, that is because I am an introvert at heart and an extremely private person. I look at it through the lenses of how I would feel if someone did it to my stuff. Which is very disturbing to me. I also understand that many people don't care. They will post and display every aspect of their life out for everyone and sundry.

I don't know Axl, but somehow I get the impression that it probably didn't bother him as much as it would have bothered me.

As an aside, I do find it weird she kept all of it. It'd be sad if she did sell all of it because she needed money and not because she was simply purging the past. Looking back at the auction site, if the final numbers are true, some people paid stupid amounts of money for pure crap.

• Like 1

Axl not commenting on the rumor means their is a reunion.

So Axl not commenting on Erin's sale means he have her his permission to sell everything.

I wonder if people would change their opinion if they new Lord Axl gave his permission.

I'll take the bait! Unfortunately I don't think I am the fish you are looking for.

Starting with the last point and moving to the first:

3. I personally would feel much better** if "Lord Axl" gave his permission. If someone gives their permission for highly personal items to be displayed publicly it no longer feels like a violation of that persons personal space. If I did not then there would be a lot of music I would never be able to listen to or artwork I could never view as many artists base their art about things that are incredibly personal and in another person would be private thoughts.

2. Silence does not necessarily imply consent. However, silence does not necessarily not imply consent either. As he didn't comment on it no one can tell how he feels about it. We all just get to guess.

1. I am not a hard reunion-ist so I was not your target for your comment and I don't want to expound on this as there is a reunion topic. However, I did like the attempted false equivalence you were drawing between not speaking out about rumors that could deal with a incredibly delicate and complicated legal matters and not speaking out about something that you have no legal control over and can only make into a big spectacle if you didn't like it happening.

** "much better" might be pushing it. Being poor trash I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around people wanting to spend thousands of dollars on used, decades old clothes or hundreds on a police report and receipts.

I've spoken to Erin a few times and I have a friend who knows her very well. While I actually agree that a few of the items she put up were in questionable taste, there was no spite, malice or disrespect intended. Since Axl has spoken at length about their relationship and used actual incidents from their past as music video fodder etc, this pearl clutching about her not respecting his privacy is borderline laughable.

Re the abuse allegations, out of morbid curiosity, how many victims and witnesses and settled law suits do there have to be before one might reasonably accept that Axl's most likely done some horrible shit? Ball park figure?

• Like 1

I've spoken to Erin a few times and I have a friend who knows her very well. While I actually agree that a few of the items she put up were in questionable taste, there was no spite, malice or disrespect intended. Since Axl has spoken at length about their relationship and used actual incidents from their past as music video fodder etc, this pearl clutching about her not respecting his privacy is borderline laughable.

Re the abuse allegations, out of morbid curiosity, how many victims and witnesses and settled law suits do there have to be before one might reasonably accept that Axl's most likely done some horrible shit? Ball park figure?

Nice to see some sanity In this topic.

• Like 1

Talk about taking a bias..

Axl not commenting on the rumor means their is a reunion.

So Axl not commenting on Erin's sale means he have her his permission to sell everything.

I wonder if people would change their opinion if they new Lord Axl gave his permission.

I'll take the bait! Unfortunately I don't think I am the fish you are looking for.

Starting with the last point and moving to the first:

3. I personally would feel much better** if "Lord Axl" gave his permission. If someone gives their permission for highly personal items to be displayed publicly it no longer feels like a violation of that persons personal space. If I did not then there would be a lot of music I would never be able to listen to or artwork I could never view as many artists base their art about things that are incredibly personal and in another person would be private thoughts.

2. Silence does not necessarily imply consent. However, silence does not necessarily not imply consent either. As he didn't comment on it no one can tell how he feels about it. We all just get to guess.

1. I am not a hard reunion-ist so I was not your target for your comment and I don't want to expound on this as there is a reunion topic. However, I did like the attempted false equivalence you were drawing between not speaking out about rumors that could deal with a incredibly delicate and complicated legal matters and not speaking out about something that you have no legal control over and can only make into a big spectacle if you didn't like it happening.

** "much better" might be pushing it. Being poor trash I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around people wanting to spend thousands of dollars on used, decades old clothes or hundreds on a police report and receipts.

nice to see some "sanity" in this thread...

Keep in mind that some of the things Erin sold pertained to Axl's brother and sister. She sold at least one photo of them as kids, as well as a letter from their stepfather that was addressed to all three of the siblings.

Axl's siblings had nothing whatsoever to do with the domestic violence and beatings that Erin suffered, they are not public figures, and their privacy should have been protected. I don't think any of us would appreciate it if someone sold our baby pictures or documents about our conflicts with our parents because we happened to be related to someone famous. It would have been far kinder of Erin to remove those items from the sale.

Serious question - did Axl or his family speak out about the sale?

People are assuming that Axl's silence means there IS a reunion. Maybe his silence on the sale is because he gave Erin his approval. Or maybe he doesn't care.

If my next book took off and propelled me to fame and fortune, and it promoted my ex-wife to sell old love letters or pictures of me - I wouldn't care in the least bit.

The problem some people in the GnR fan base run into is they think Axl is more important than other people. That his feelings are more important than others. And that simply isn't the case. Erin is just as important as Axl. Just because he is a good singer doesn't mean his feelings are more important than the guy who makes your sandwiches at Subway.

I guess I'm alone in this but I couldn't give two shits what Erin has done with any of her own personal property.

I'm guessing that's the exact sentiment that Axl had.

That's a good question.. Man Erin must be money hungry to have wanted to rid of those

I thought it was very obnoxious. Just my opinion.
You don't think people should be able to sell their own possessions? That seems a little weird or aggressive on your part.

If she owned them I don't understand why anybody would have a problem with her selling it.

I'm getting ready to sell my house and am selling a lot of old stuff. I found some items that were co-owned by my ex-wife and I. Like a blanket we got as a wedding present. Am I obnoxious and money hungry for selling them?

And do you know if Axl said anything about it? Maybe Erin reached out and asked Axl if he wanted it. And he told her to sell it all if she needed the money. Would that change your opinion on this matter?

I realize you defend and praise everything Axl does. But man, those items belonged to Erin. That should be more important than the Axl worship. IMO.

Axl didn't make a public statement denouncing Erin. That must mean he agreed with her decision.

I seriously doubt Axl was OK with her selling that stuff. And why almost 30 years later!?Supposedly she is writing a book. Whatever. A classy lady could have just returned it to him.
Lol - holy crap. Returned them to him? Like Axl is a God and the rest of us need to now down to him. You truly do think the world revolves around Axl.

Why do you doubt he wasn't Ok with it? Did he announce that publically? Did he sue her???

Axl and his lawyers put the rapid fire guy through Hell. You don't think he would have stuck his legal team ALL OVER Erin if he had a problem with what she was doing????

Axl is a private person. She sold very personal things. I don't really get why she would do this 30 years after her marriage to him ended. It was bizarre. And Axl couldn't sue her since some of you said that the things in question belonged to her. Technically it was her right to sell her things. But a classy lady would have just returned them if she didn't want them.

The funiest part is, both of you and Apollo are hilariously over exaggregate this...

Erin just wants some money and like every (former) celebrity wife, she grab the opportunity to milk the cash cow once more....

Which is not something a person with any real integrity would do.

I hate to burst your bubble but NOT A SINGLE celebrity or anyone who "relates" to a celebrity got any integrity

famous people doesn't have integrity

This is an axiom which is proved hundreds of thousands times in the past

I think Erin's actions in this sale were somewhat passive aggressive. If you truly believe there was no malice intended I have some swamp land to sell you. Edited by Little EMO Annie

• 2 weeks later...

One of the pics was posted here. Axl on the bed, holding up the dog, which has pooped on him. The post was deleted. At the time I didn't realise it came from Erin's auction, but looking through those pics, it seems to have come from this lot. It wasn't a pic I'd ever seen before, and it clearly was a personal candid.

So someone who posts on mygnr has some of the pics, and spent 2k getting them.

i think i found it granted its only a small picture of it

998575_666682436699344_1046717765_n.jpg?

I think Erin's actions in this sale were somewhat passive aggressive. If you truly believe there was no malice intended I have some swamp land to sell you.
Or she needed money and those were the most valuable things she had to sell.

LEA do you personally know Erin or have you talked to her in real life? I'm curious as to how you know what she was thinking.

Apollo if Erin needed money that bad why doesn't she do what 99 % of most Americans do and GET A JOB? Years ago a former make model who had lived with Priscilla Presley for 7 years write a book about their relationship that was entitled, Priscellla Elvis and Me. I think his name was Michael Edwards. Anyway I saw Priscilla on the Oprah show and she described it as the ultimate betrayal.

yeah the more personal stuff like love letters and such probably could have been kept or tossed

i don't actually have a problem with her selling the clothing and nicnac items though

im surprised she still had all that shit but i guess you don't throw away stuff from one of the biggest rock stars on the planet

Edited by -W.A.R-

It's not a classy act from Erin but did Axl deserve any better? I think Erin went through a lot of shit with Axl. I couldn't care less what she does with her items, privat or not.

Axl has done much more selfish things in his life so he simply is not in the position to complain about something like that. I don't think he is anyway...

It's not a classy act from Erin but did Axl deserve any better? I think Erin went through a lot of shit with Axl. I couldn't care less what she does with her items, privat or not.

Axl has done much more selfish things in his life so he simply is not in the position to complain about something like that. I don't think he is anyway...

In that infamous PEople magazine article someone did say that Erin liked to portray herself as the innocent victim, but that she knew how to push Axl's buttons. She probably sold the stuff at the time she did because there must have been some sort of legal agreement in relation to her settlement that she could not profit off of anything related to Axl for a certain amount of time.

In that infamous PEople magazine article someone did say that Erin liked to portray herself as the innocent victim, but that she knew how to push Axl's buttons. She probably sold the stuff at the time she did because there must have been some sort of legal agreement in relation to her settlement that she could not profit off of anything related to Axl for a certain amount of time.

You must have a hard time searching for excuses.

Basically it's always the same in every topic.

There are reasonable posters and Axl fans. The first posts what he thinks the second builds his opinion on what he thinks Axl might feel.

• Like 1

Apollo if Erin needed money that bad why doesn't she do what 99 % of most Americans do and GET A JOB? Years ago a former make model who had lived with Priscilla Presley for 7 years write a book about their relationship that was entitled, Priscellla Elvis and Me. I think his name was Michael Edwards. Anyway I saw Priscilla on the Oprah show and she described it as the ultimate betrayal.

She doesn't have a job?

I don't base my opinions on what celebrities think.

Axl's silence on reunion means there is a reunion.

Would that mean his silence on what Erin did confirm he was for it?

Do you know if Axl told Erin to sell or if he asked her to not? Do you know if Axl even cares about old stuff like what she sold?

Dude lives on a mansion, has over a hundred millions dollars, bangs young hot chicks at will .....I highly doubt he gives one crap about a love letter he wrote to an ex 25 years ago. An ex that he use to physically abuse and that he paid off so she wouldn't take him to court

Well she still could have just given it all back to him a long time ago. But that's just my .02.

If he gave them to her.,..why should she give them back?

Did Axl say he wanted them back?

Do you know if she contacted Axl and ask if he minded if she sold it?

Why do u assume Axl didn't give her the thumbs up?

You must have a hard time searching for excuses.

Basically it's always the same in every topic.

There are reasonable posters and Axl fans. The first posts what he thinks the second builds his opinion on what he thinks Axl might feel.

Weird isn't it.

Celebrity worship is a strange thing.