What Is Your Job?

Mfegz

I always had this idea in my head that when you are dealing with the upper echelons of society, solicitors, council high ups etc there was like...protocol and politeness and more gentlemanly behaviour

Oh God no. I worked at a fancy, upper-crust hotel and such a huge proportion of the guests staying there were just complete scum, some of the ugliest attitudes I've ever seen.

I had a friend who was a manager at a winery, and you would think people spending an afternoon at a winery would get like, a classy buzz or something. Nope. People falling out of chairs, once he told me a guy shit his pants, threw the underwear away in the bathroom (missing the garbage can) and came back out and acted like nothing happened.

I always had this idea in my head that when you are dealing with the upper echelons of society, solicitors, council high ups etc there was like...protocol and politeness and more gentlemanly behaviour

Oh God no. I worked at a fancy, upper-crust hotel and such a huge proportion of the guests staying there were just complete scum, some of the ugliest attitudes I've ever seen.

I had a friend who was a manager at a winery, and you would think people spending an afternoon at a winery would get like, a classy buzz or something. Nope. People falling out of chairs, once he told me a guy shit his pants, threw the underwear away in the bathroom (missing the garbage can) and came back out and acted like nothing happened.

I worked retail in Westport CT., when I was in Engineering school, which is one of the wealthiest town in the state with million+ dollar houses. There are many rich actors and musicians living there. I waited on Paul Newman, Roger Daltrey's inlaws, Meatloaf and others. Keef Richards live there but never saw him

I found the people with money I waited on were some of the cheapest and biggest assholes. It was the average Joe who was the most considerate and polite........Money does not buy class....

Edited by classicrawker