What Is Your Job?

Mfegz

Dude you seriously think he is a real estate agent? he made 10,000 posts in less than a year.

Is there any particular reason why you've had your nose pressed up against my arse the last couple of days? :lol: Seriously, what is it, whats the problem? Whatever I've said and done thats hurt your precious little feelings just fuckin' spit it out and we'll have a nice little chat about it, I'll put my arm around and you can let it all out but really, this passive aggressive little bullying victims reaction is just...well, a bit odd.

Whatever the problem is, whatever I've said thats making you act like you fancy me, I'll apologise if it makes you feel better? Did the fuckin' psychic that done your family over have a turban on or something, whats the fuckin' deal man? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Dude you seriously think he is a real estate agent? he made 10,000 posts in less than a year.

Is there any particular reason why you've had your nose pressed up against my arse the last couple of days? :lol: Seriously, what is it, whats the problem? Whatever I've said and done thats hurt your precious little feelings just fuckin' spit it out and we'll have a nice little chat about it, I'll put my arm around and you can let it all out but really, this passive aggressive little bullying victims reaction is just...well, a bit odd.

Whatever the problem is, whatever I've said thats making you act like you fancy me, I'll apologise if it makes you feel better? Did the fuckin' psychic that done your family over have a turban on or something, whats the fuckin' deal man? :lol:

Im a nosy person, I like to know about what people do and you remind me of my friend Paras, its been a long time since I have talked to him.

Im a nosy person, I like to know about what people do and you remind me of my friend Paras, its been a long time since I have talked to him.

Right, so you had a gay lover called Paras that you ain't seen in a while and you're heartbroken about it and i remind you of him so you follow me around here taking it out on me, nice one, got'cha. Do you not think Friends Reunited might be a more sensible approach? Failing that a fuckin' lonely hearts column? Why am I getting the needle here? :lol:

I am starting to see why....

Right, so you had a gay lover called Paras that you ain't seen in a while and you're heartbroken about it and i remind you of him so you follow me around here taking it out on me, nice one, got'cha. Do you not think Friends Reunited might be a more sensible approach? Failing that a fuckin' lonely hearts column? Why am I getting the needle here? :lol:

Im not gay you moron, he was just a friend, but generally I am interested to know what you actually do, all I see is that 24/7 you posting things on here. Apart from being a wanker, tell us about yourself.

He was in school with me, after we graduated, he went back to England, he was half british like Len, so I am interested to know about how Len and his family came from Kashmir to England, what did they do in England when they first came.

He was in school with me, after we graduated, he went back to England, he was half british like Len, so I am interested to know about how Len and his family came from Kashmir to England, what did they do in England when they first came.

No, I am starting to see why you ain't been seeing much of your friend Paras lately, obviously he is avoiding you like any sane person would.

No, I am starting to see why you ain't been seeing much of your friend Paras lately, obviously he is avoiding you like any sane person would.

He went back to England? I won't especially go there to meet him, he has his own life and I have my own life? We were not the best buddies, Im just saying that Len reminds me of him, that's it?

He went back to England? I won't especially go there to meet him, he has his own life and I have my own life? We were not the best buddies, Im just saying that Len reminds me of him, that's it?

You fucking annoyed him to England. That's quite an accomplishment.

First came? Is this like polari or something, the cum drinkers code? :lol:

pssst ... I think he means " when you lot " rolled up in London lol

I must've got the wrong wrong end of the stick. Slash787 dont have that problem, the sort of stick he goes for only has one end you can get a hold on :lol:

Why is making money hard? I mean good money.

Didn't you quit a job where you were making $50 grand a year?

A job doesn't become easy just because it is high-paying.

Well thats to be taken for granted isn't it, it's work, money doesn't fall out of the sky onto people laps, it requires a bit of going out of your way but sitting at a computer tapping with your fingers is hardly hod-carrying.
I could say kittens are cute, ice cream tastes good, Obama is the US President and Trix are for kids - and Soulmonster would tell me I was wrong on all four accounts.

I could say his name on this forum was Soulmonster and mine was Apollo - and he would claim that it wasn't true.

It's sort of funny to watch.

Edited by Apollo

What do you do then you fucking cunt?

I already told you fucking cunt and will you chill the fuck out? I was just messing around with Len and all of a sudden everyone is fucking ganging up on me.

I always had this idea in my head that when you are dealing with the upper echelons of society, solicitors, council high ups etc there was like...protocol and politeness and more gentlemanly behaviour

Oh God no. I worked at a fancy, upper-crust hotel and such a huge proportion of the guests staying there were just complete scum, some of the ugliest attitudes I've ever seen.

I already told you fucking cunt and will you chill the fuck out? I was just messing around with Len and all of a sudden everyone is fucking ganging up on me.

How do you know I'm not messing around with you, you stupid fucking cunt.