Banking

Snake-Pit

Who do you bank with...

I have 3 personal accounts, all British.

I've... Got my main monthly subscription prepaid Mastercard with a bank calling itself CashPlus, is actually a bank called APS Financial LTD...

This week I also learned that I need a business account, which saw me updating 2 accounts I've had since I was a child with Nationwide; 1 atm, 1 saving book... I also found out this week updating my account with them that they used to do business accounts, 'used to being the key word there' and that with Nationwide (which I've always know isn't a bank but a building society).. I am not allowed to use any of them for business banking.

I'm doing the tour now, between Barclays, HSBC and Natwest to open up a business account with them; before my first quarterly is due, and believe me, it's due - when you opt for VAT for your company in the UK, it is due, quarterly, with penalties lateness; It's due...

So I have to get that account for my company before I can really sleep at night.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Barclays...i walked in a few weeks and saw a big standee ad in there with Aaron Ramsey administering a delightful tackle in by the front foyer...I knew I'd made the right choice!

BETTER THAN BALE, HE's BETTER THAN BALE!

AARON RAMSEY, HE'S BETTER THAN BALE!

ONE TIME FA DA TAFFY MASSIVE!