Junk Food Snacks from other countries

Snake-Pit

1 minute ago, Bandanaman said:

Yep. In Northern Finland we do have auroras. I think we sometimes have them in Southern Finland but it's pretty rare. I have never seen one. :shrugs:

And really you couldn't? Maybe it's because you are from another country. Try this link: https://www.google.fi/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=omarmunkki

And nope, they aren't maple bars but they sound good..

oh that sucks. i hope you get to see one!

yeah that page came up for me but it's all in Finnish :P

have you ever heard of a chef from Finland named Stefan Richter? he lives here now and was on one of our reality shows called Top Chef, he should have won, he's really good :) we have exchanged emails, he's very funny and very much a flirt! :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh that sucks. i hope you get to see one!

yeah that page came up for me but it's all in Finnish :P

have you ever heard of a chef from Finland named Stefan Richter? he lives here now and was on one of our reality shows called Top Chef, he should have won, he's really good :) we have exchanged emails, he's very funny and very much a flirt! :lol:

Try to use google translate :D

And yep! My mom talked with him once, he is a flirt definitely. :P He had a TV show here called "Richterin asteikko"

Edited by Bandanaman
  • Like 1

yep that's what i read:

76 reviews of Karl Fazer Café "Caffe and pastries - What's not to like? ... topped with Strawberry (Berliininmunkki) and Mocha (Omarmunkki) frosting respectively ...

i was on MySpace back when people actually used it hahaha and he saw my profile and messaged me he liked my pics. so i messaged him back and then we exhanged emails and did that back and forth for a while. yeah he is funny :P

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yep that's what i read:

76 reviews of Karl Fazer Café "Caffe and pastries - What's not to like? ... topped with Strawberry (Berliininmunkki) and Mocha (Omarmunkki) frosting respectively ...

i was on MySpace back when people actually used it hahaha and he saw my profile and messaged me he liked my pics. so i messaged him back and then we exhanged emails and did that back and forth for a while. yeah he is funny :P

Oh wow, that's weird. Caramel mocha then.

Stefan is going to have a son in this month. :D

- Kesti kauan löytää hyvä likka, kertoo Richter rakkaastaan Riikka Vikmanista.

Edited by Bandanaman
  • Like 1

Just now, Bandanaman said:

Oh wow, that's weird. Caramel mocha then.

Stefan is going to have a son in this month.

- Kesti kauan löytää hyvä likka, kertoo Richter rakkaastaan Riikka Vikmanista.

oh that's so cool! they look good together, their boy will be very handsome i'm sure.

of course that cafe may make it differently than the caramel ones but maybe it is mocha caramel.

is that cafe near you? are you in Helsinki? you don't have to tell me i am just curious where everyone lives on here :P

back on topic here is something Stefan makes, it sounds and looks so delicious! 

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a10629/stefan-richter-pastrami-sandwich-recipe/

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh that's so cool! they look good together, their boy will be very handsome i'm sure.

of course that cafe may make it differently than the caramel ones but maybe it is mocha caramel.

is that cafe near you? are you in Helsinki? you don't have to tell me i am just curious where everyone lives on here :P

back on topic here is something Stefan makes, it sounds and looks so delicious! 

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a10629/stefan-richter-pastrami-sandwich-recipe/

Yep, he will be very handsome. ^_^

I don't live in Helsinki but we have Fazer Cafes in three cities, Helsinki, Tampere and Turku. :) 

Well well. He could make that for me..... 

• Like 1