Junk Food Snacks from other countries

Snake-Pit

Sorry Snake, I know you dislike Belgium. But the best chocolate comes from there.

I just don't see the point of Belgium.

They're between France and Holland, half of them speak French, half of them speak Dutch, they're Chocolate comes from Spanish rule and there is NOTHING to do there.

I say; Split up Belgium between France and the Netherlands, make London the head of the EU, and then build something worth visiting where Belgium was.

To be fair you drink girls drinks so I can see why you might not appreciate somewhere that produces some of the best beer in the world.

To be fair, you've got as much sex appeal as Father Jack Hackett.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! :lol:

The EU has different stuff in different countries.

Like..... Even though Bueno Bars aren't UK... They're UK enough.

But then you have Milka everywhere too, scratch that, EU chocolate is pretty much the same.

And the good stuff comes from Switzerland I think.

Milka is my favorite chocolate, followed closely by Kinder. Luckily I can get several varieties of both in the US :)
  • Like 1

Oi Luke, i'll lay you 20 quid on McLeod by TKO :lol:

haha!! never bet against a drunk Northerner

I'll tell you what, there's some naughty fuckers up North, you don't get by up there on wits alone. In many ways London has the reputation for being dodgy as fuck but you can get away with being a hippie weed boy down here and avoid any kick off merchants in general but you can't really be out-going and get by like that in places like Newcastle or Leeds or places like that. The overall nastier fuckers i find are in London but up North its more general where like, most lads can handle themselves on a better level than around here.

The EU has different stuff in different countries.

Like..... Even though Bueno Bars aren't UK... They're UK enough.

But then you have Milka everywhere too, scratch that, EU chocolate is pretty much the same.
And the good stuff comes from Switzerland I think.

Milka is my favorite chocolate, followed closely by Kinder. Luckily I can get several varieties of both in the US :)

One of the first things I noticed in Amsterdam, they were sellings Mars Bars and Bounty Bars...

Literally got dropped off at the hotel, checked in, went to my local Coffee House (which was literally 30 seconds walk away from my hotel)... and noticed those for 1 Euro each.

I'll tell you what, there's some naughty fuckers up North, you don't get by up there on wits alone. In many ways London has the reputation for being dodgy as fuck but you can get away with being a hippie weed boy down here and avoid any kick off merchants in general but you can't really be out-going and get by like that in places like Newcastle or Leeds or places like that. The overall nastier fuckers i find are in London but up North its more general where like, most lads can handle themselves on a better level than around here.

I have managed to get away lightly up north many night on the piss in Manchester have almost ended up in a bar room brawl but I have dodged them nicely thank fuck.

London is a different kettle of fish lived between Leyton,Leytonstone and Walthamstow for 3 years was on the 69 ( hehe loved that bus ) to Walthamstow central one day bus was crammed to fuck so me and about 10 other people where stood in the gangway and some young black lads came on 2 of the there 15 - 16 the other was about 10 brushes into me and is giving it all the mouth " get out the way blud ect " and slapped me across the face .

I just starred him down like mate i'm 24 your 12 if that and said " alright mate calm down I could of hardly moved " next thing I know his mates come and grab him by the scruff of the next and drag him upstairs apologising to me in a please don't smack me manor

Perfect example, in Liverpool they would've taken your shoes :lol:

I have managed to get away lightly up north many night on the piss in Manchester have almost ended up in a bar room brawl but I have dodged them nicely thank fuck.

London is a different kettle of fish lived between Leyton,Leytonstone and Walthamstow for 3 years was on the 69 ( hehe loved that bus ) to Walthamstow central one day bus was crammed to fuck so me and about 10 other people where stood in the gangway and some young black lads came on 2 of the there 15 - 16 the other was about 10 brushes into me and is giving it all the mouth " get out the way blud ect " and slapped me across the face .

I just starred him down like mate i'm 24 your 12 if that and said " alright mate calm down I could of hardly moved " next thing I know his mates come and grab him by the scruff of the next and drag him upstairs apologising to me in a please don't smack me manor

I was a bit shaky purely cos I was in London there was 3 of them and they probably had knifes lol

I'm confused, is this a 'Here's more ghetto than there' contest?

Because, tbh, winning those are still retarded..

I was a bit shaky purely cos I was in London there was 3 of them and they probably had knifes lol

No Snakes. Its nothing like that, see that would be the case if me or Luke had any vested interest in bigging up one place over the other but since neither of us live in or have anything to do with the places we're talking about then it cant be that can it?

The fact that that interpretation occured to you despite having no logical correlation to the discussion at hand says more about you than it does the conversation, why would you even think that? :lol:

Quite apart from anything else no one place has been singled out as more 'ghetto' than the other, rather a sociological distinction has been made between the different ways in which each place is a bit rough.

You've just taken offence because you thought London was being singled out as less 'ghetto', haven't you? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

No Snakes. Its nothing like that, see that would be the case if me or Luke had any vested interest in bigging up one place over the other but since neither of us live in or have anything to do with the places we're talking about then it cant be that can it?

The fact that that interpretation occured to you despite having no logical correlation to the discussion at hand says more about you than it does the conversation, why would you even think that? :lol:

Quite apart from anything else no one place has been singled out as more 'ghetto' than the other, rather a sociological distinction has been made between the different ways in which each place is a bit rough.

You've just taken offence because you thought London was being singled out as less 'ghetto', haven't you? :lol:

I just glanced and saw shaky, London, knifes... and Northern this that and the other...

I'd be lying if I said I was actually in the conversation that digressed from a Jewich 'Jewish Sandwhich'.. but... IDK..

Aylesbury is more gheto than Watford ... Yeah I said it!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! :lol:

Aylesbury is more gheto than Watford ... Yeah I said it!

To that I'd also like to add, Watfords a craphole :lol: And not in a good way either, jus dull :lol: Edited by Len B'stard

That was my shoplifting escape route cuz back in the day you could nick out of Woolworths, run out the back, through the market and out the other end and be right out of the centre of town in seconds :lol:

Yeah, having it out on the street looks a bit Albert Square eh?

Edited by Len B'stard

You all do realise that...

I'm from Croydon.

'Nuff said.

When i was a lad Croydon was for poofters, just saying. It was where the upwardly mobile moved to from places like Peckham and Brixton...it just so happens they moved and made a shithole out of it whilst Peckham and Brixton got gentrified :lol:

Theres a reason why theres an element of people like yourself still in Croydon, not being rude i just mean like...not your average working class is all. Your old man was a writer, was he not?

Croydon's like...

Kevin Costner filming something all proudly displayed in this shop's window on Brighton Road, Croydon, and Kevin Bacon on TV walking through my old stomping grounds 'Fairs' a.k.a Fairfield Halls wild about EE before magically walking out of the players tunnel at Wembley Stadium and some new Jason Bourne fifth movie filmed in Croydon coming 2016

ByymzbBIAAAFHeq_zpsy2fpafws.jpg

I do remember those 2011 riots though.

That was 3 days of madness.

I can't really rate or knock Croydon.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I've been to Shepard's Bush when I saw Ron Wood (with Slash) play the Empire. Total shit hole. Wall to wall stinky kebab shops and newsagents. I've also been to Paddington which, despite its nice English name and association with a twee bear, is also a shit hole. I asked directions from a taxi driver and he sounded like Ray Winstone, ''you fackin' go down their mate...'' Terrifying for a teenage Northumbrian boy.

I've been to Shepard's Bush when I saw Ron Wood (with Slash) play the Empire. Total shit hole. Wall to wall stinky kebab shops and newsagents. I've also been to Paddington which, despite its nice English name and association with a twee bear, is also a shit hole. I asked directions from a taxi driver and he sounded like Ray Winstone, ''you fackin' go down their mate...'' Terrifying for a teenage Northumbrian boy.

Theres a scene in The Sex Pistols Guide to London, which was an add on they did to their Live in Brixton DVD where Steve and Paul take you on a trip round their old haunts (many of which Snakes'll recognise, the Soho ones), anyway they're in Shepherds Bush market and Steves like 'blimey, theres a lot of turbans around here nowadays!' :lol:

http://youtu.be/GxNQi6K_nQI

Edited by Len B'stard

The last time I was in London, I was passing through from Barcelona and could have stayed longer and go and see the Tower of London or something or other but I said ''sod this'' and got the train back to Newcastle.

Get Carter like. Jack's Return Home.

I should have dropped in on Pit and he could have introduced me to those black girls he keeps going on about.

Welcome to London not all its cracked up to be is it stinking greasy shit hole nothing like the good ole days

I love it personally! Its always been an horrible shithole, them lot up North think its all Leicester Square and Chelsea and that but the majority of it was always horrible. What is now referred to as 'character' just was a polite way of saying it was full of poor people.

It is quite an exciting place. There is always something happening. Life is never dull there. You feel you are at the central terminus of the world going around London with the busy commuters, switching tubes etc.. It is however aesthetically ugly compared to Rome and Paris (or even York and Edinburgh). I quite liked the parks as you feel you are not in a city.

• Like 1

All the real londoners are out in places in Essex and little side towns like South Oxhey and Hemel Hempstead. I mean all the old white working class.

I'm white, my parents are... My mother, a South London Streatham girl and my father, a Cockney Battersea lad, and even they raised me on homemade curry.

• Like 1