How do we define a GnR "reunion"...what qualifies as one?

Izzy would do it even without Steven... He was in the first version of velvet revolver with Matt... I cross my fingers that he's in the reunion.

Gnr fans know how izzy is important for the sound, for the soundwriting, for the band alchemy...

I totally acknowledge Izzy's contributions to the band's success. He may have been involved with Velvet Rervolver initially, but that's not GN'R. Just wonder if Izzy Sees GN'R as the original 5. He said it wasn't the same after the band lost their 'swing' (Steven).

It's hard to say. My view is that Izzy is more important to the songwriting process than he is to the live setting. If new music comes about then I'd hope he'd be involved in some capacity. As for a tour, I'll still consider a reunion without him. At the very least it's Slash and Duff reuniting with Axl.

Izzy was very important to the live sound during their club days (85-88). The Appetite era band had a special sound that could only be created by those 5 guys. Once Izzy sobered up and there were ego issues going on between Izzy and Slash, the magic was gone during UYI Tour. Supposedly Izzy played through an amp that wasn't even turned on during the UYI shows.

What ego issues between Izzy and Slash? Any details / source?

This "Reunion" turned out to be the best/worst farce in a long time!:-D

Sure, they will make money, people will come to see this freakshow with 50 "members" on stage.

As Rock'n'Roll and dangerous as Dire Straits.

Now I only wish that the guy with a mask and a kfc bucket on his head will play! And 5-10 background singers.

Sure, they will make money, people will come to see this freakshow with 50 "members" on stage.

Now I only wish that the guy with a mask and a kfc bucket on his head will play! And 5-10 background singers.

Yeah.. Some of us have waited a long time for this day.. How is it a "reunion" when 3 of three of the members weren't even in the band back in the day? I realize it may not be possible to get everyone back but they should have done better than this.. At least shit can Pittman and teach Frank how to play the damn songs..

Yeah.. Some of us have waited a long time for this day.. How is it a "reunion" when 3 of three of the members weren't even in the band back in the day? I realize it may not be possible to get everyone back but they should have done better than this.. At least shit can Pittman and teach Frank how to play the damn songs..
I don't even know who these Pittman and Frank are but I guess it make sense in this Reunion.