NO IZZY ? WELL....DON'T CALL IT A REUNION

I mean.. c'mon... He'd be touring with his pals from the old days, playing the rock and roll he loves, pleasing millions of people around the world. How hard can that be? People would kill for a chance to live a life like that and he fucking pisses on it so he can continue to release albums and singles every few years and keep playing at bars and tiny venues? That's not cool, that's not sticking to his guns. That's just egotistical. He's not in it for the money? Awesome. Do it for the fans. But no... Fuck the fans, fuck the money, fuck my old pals, my legacy, my last chance to shine in this industry... Well... Just venting out.

God knows what kind of a life he lives, sometime I think is he actually even sober? cause his behavior doesn't seems normal to me, him not coming to the hall of fame was showing the middle finger to the fans. Im sure he would have been contacted for this reunion, but if he rejects it, then again he is saying fuck you to the fans.

....do I have to say the words...?

No Izzy means no CREATIVITY, so: just a karaoke band playing old hits with LAZYNESS !!! :max:

Izzy stradlin WILL be involved. To what extent, we don't know yet. We don't know if he's going to do the full 26 plus show tour, or if it'll be like the 2006,2010 and 2012 tours where he shows up to half the shows and plays a bunch of songs he wants to play.

Although I'm one for a good vent thread, we don't know who is even playing rhythm guitar yet. Some of the articles meeting sorum say Izzy will be. Some have said it'll be fortus for a while. Some people here suggest gilby and some think Dave kushner should done it just because he's available. All I know is, with the official announcement expected to finally come next week, we'd better know for sure next week

Yes! Now Izzy's on the fans shit list!

Slash off, Izzy on...makes sense

My question is, is Ron in or out of the band?

Hopefully we'll get an announcement soon

A hundred bucks says Bumblefoot does an interview after the reunion announcement and doesn't comment on GNR.. LOL! At that point he may need psychiatric help though. Edited by Billsfan

I think Izzy will be all in. Most of the reasons he quit in the first place are in the past and are really non issues now. He's played with everybody since then. And when he played with nuGNR he loved it. I honestly think the only question mark is Adler or Sorum on drums.