NO IZZY ? WELL....DON'T CALL IT A REUNION

It's possible that the only way for this to work is if Izzy hangs in the background and avoids the media circus that Axl, Slash and Duff will front. He clearly wants none of that aspect. But he's still close with the others, working with Duff as late as this year. He's gonna be around, surely. I mean, if NuGNR were touring next year, he'd probably agree to turn up to some of their shows again.

• Like 1

If Matt and Gilby are there then im cool with it. Steven should be there and even Izzy should be there.

But If Izzy declined then I can say he is a big jerk, I love him and have respect for him, but he should not decline this offer.

....do I have to say the words...?

No Izzy means no CREATIVITY, so: just a karaoke band playing old hits with LAZYNESS !!! :max:

You do know Izzy wasn't the only songwriter in the band, don't you?

Geez, the way some folks bang on about Izzy you'd think he wrote the bands entire back catalogue.

Izzy doesn't make or break a live performance like Axl & Slash do. His presence is felt on records more and in the writing. He may want to record but he doesn't have the heart to tour. We'd all prefer he be there but, Gilby I'll settle for.

I hate how all these Debby Downing fags gotta ruin it for us, they act like its Axl & Slash's & everyone elses fault that Izzy wants to write songs and play dive bars and then return to be a recluse than tour with GNR.

Edited by SlashElvisTCB

I would be disappointed not to see Izzy take to the stage for a full reunion. Hope he gets his head around this one, and gets it together. seems to me much of Guns success came from the stage personas and the WTF attitude they need the cool guy to recreate that.

....do I have to say the words...?

No Izzy means no CREATIVITY, so: just a karaoke band playing old hits with LAZYNESS !!! :max:

I love izzy, he was a very important part of Guns.

We have Axl and Slash, thats good for me. The package includes Duff, Dizzy and even Matt??

Sorry, you cant take away my happiness. Is gonna be a great year

If Matt and Gilby are there then im cool with it. Steven should be there and even Izzy should be there.

But If Izzy declined then I can say he is a big jerk, I love him and have respect for him, but he should not decline this offer.

I'm sure Izzy is just devastated that some nobody on a GN'R message board thinks that

Why do we think Izzy won't be involved? Just cos of these semi baseless big 3 rumours?

In the last lengthy interview Izzy gave a few years back (with a Brazilian or Argentinian mag as I recall) he said he'd be keen for a GnR reunion. As I recall, Duff also said that Izzy was waiting to see if Axl would come to RNR hall of fame, ie he would have played in Axl did.

Maybe he wouldn't be keen for a full tour but I reckon he'll do the COACHELLA show.

• Like 1

I would be disapointed too if there is no Izzy.

Sure it is great to have Duff and Slash, but Izzy was an essential component of the GnR sound. He was (one of) the main songwriter and he is also very important for the image of the band... if there is a reunion I wish it to be a full one... if we got the UYI (albums) line-up it is very cool, but if we got the 5 originals it's great!! there is no reason for Izzy not to be here, he has good relation with Axl and Duff, he played with them in the last years.

we don't have any precise information nor confirmation of anything about this reunion by the band, but let's hope the band does it right!! The reunion that was impossible becomes now a reality (?) so plz lets have the 5 originals guns!!

Izzy doesn't want in? He's too cool for school? Well, fuck his ass then. It's a reunion without him. The general public doesn't give a SHIT about him so he's pissing on the hardcore fans.

I am pretty much on your side.

I mean.. c'mon... He'd be touring with his pals from the old days, playing the rock and roll he loves, pleasing millions of people around the world. How hard can that be? People would kill for a chance to live a life like that and he fucking pisses on it so he can continue to release albums and singles every few years and keep playing at bars and tiny venues? That's not cool, that's not sticking to his guns. That's just egotistical. He's not in it for the money? Awesome. Do it for the fans. But no... Fuck the fans, fuck the money, fuck my old pals, my legacy, my last chance to shine in this industry... Well... Just venting out.