Insert Axl in place of Myles & we have magic!

I would give Myles a break here. Axl snubbed the show and didn't go. Slash and Duff asked Myles to perform, and he did. Myles is just fine with Alter Bridge and with Slash and the Conspirators. Is he a legend like Axl.......NO. But, he is a hell of a nicer guy and easier to get along with in a band IMO.

Agree- I wasn't ripping him at all. In fact- I recommend him for not being a poser/pretender/wanna be Gunner. He is who he is. Kudos to him.

Edited by Estranged1
  • Like 1

I would give Myles a break here. Axl snubbed the show and didn't go. Slash and Duff asked Myles to perform, and he did. Myles is just fine with Alter Bridge and with Slash and the Conspirators. Is he a legend like Axl.......NO. But, he is a hell of a nicer guy and easier to get along with in a band IMO.

Myles is terrible on the Guns stuff. Just awful.

• Like 1

I tried a couple of years ago (wow it's been a while, huh?) to swap MK's vocals for Axl because I was dying to hear it, but couldn't do it... hard to believe we'll be hearing this in just a few months.

Musically it isn't going to sound anything like this

He's terrible in general. Brutal tone.

Don't forget his terrible lyrics!

Slash is far and away my favorite guitarist but I just can't get any enjoyment from AL or WOF.

• Like 1

Don't forget his terrible lyrics!

Slash is far and away my favorite guitarist but I just can't get any enjoyment from AL or WOF.

No me neither, the Slash album was great, I really enjoyed it so when I bought AL it was a massive disappointment for me. I waited to listen to WOF on Spotify before I bought it and I'm glad I did as it was just more of the same.