Any chance of seeing UYI-Tour tapes?

Now that the big three are back together, you think there's any chance they'll finally release at least some of the illusion concerts?

They could offer all of them for a few bucks to download each. I want them!

Want.

Any and all unreleased stuff: want.

I really hope that the flood gates open now for the exact reason you said. If the big 3 can stand on stage together, they can sure as hell sign some things that let us have all the unreleased treasures, right?

• Like 1

Considering what we have seen released so far I would not hold my breath. Axl does not seem interested in releasing live stuff........

He had no problem releasing Appetite for Democracy.

But he's spoken openly about hating that tour.

Those of us that collect bootlegs certainly have no shortage of evidence that most night he was in a shit mood.

Considering what we have seen released so far I would not hold my breath. Axl does not seem interested in releasing live stuff........

Those of us that collect bootlegs certainly have no shortage of evidence that most night he was in a shit mood.

He's spoken openly about never touring with Slash. Time makes you yearn.

Just consider how many live releases Axl has approved in the life of the band. Before the recent NuGuns release we had exactly two. One mediocre live CD which was sweetened in the studio and the UYI Japan video.

Maybe Axl will open the vaults like the Stones eventually did but all I am saying is based on his history I would not hold my breath.......

Yeah, right, sure... he hated that tour and loved the ones with the new guns which is exactly why he decided to do a reunion. All the bootlegs that I have prove the exact opposite, he was enjoying being on stage then a million times more than anytime later.

I've heard that Guns N Roses are putting together a documentary. It will feature the current re-group and rehearsals of band members and a backstory of how they got back together with interviews. Hopefully featuring old footage.

The should call it the Anthology of Guns N Roses.

They are looking at more ways of revenue than just concerts.

I've heard that Guns N Roses are putting together a documentary. It will feature the current re-group and rehearsals of band members and a backstory of how they got back together with interviews. Hopefully featuring old footage.

It should all be documented just like both Velvet Revolver albums had videos on the entire making-of. If anything it proves that Slash N' Duff don't mind having cameras around so why should anyone else (besides Axl who never comes to rehearsal so he wouldn't be expected).

It should all be documented just like both Velvet Revolver albums had videos on the entire making-of. If anything it proves that Slash N' Duff don't mind having cameras around so why should anyone else (besides Axl who never comes to rehearsal so he wouldn't be expected).

It will be similar to the Eagles reunion documentary in 1994. It will have to feature one-on-one interviews with Axl. It will be a killer documentary