Night Train and ticket sales

Just now, TrixAreForKids said:

They will be crossing all night long I'm sure. 

I hope so. I'm looking forward to that show because it's later on in the tour they will have had enough shows under their belt to be all tuned up.

Got my tickets for san diego. Im from Holland. Had to call someone from new york through FaceTime and he got me the tickets cause everytime an error occured on my laptop. Fucking happy right now

1 hour ago, Satapher_Groddius said:

FUCK YEAHHHH AT LAST!!!

Guns N' Roses: Not In This Lifetime...

Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA

Wed, Jul 27, 2016 08:30 PM
Live Nation Presale
Section GAPIT2   Row G7   Seat 33-35                    

How much did you pay for pit tickets?

50 minutes ago, Satapher_Groddius said:

250USD + tax per ticket!!!  Total charges for 3 tickets were $859.50 incl. taxes

Ugh. I paid 225 for Floor seating. This whole NIghttraing scam is really annoying. Enjoy it!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PITBOSS said:

in case anyone can use it not sure if it works for all venues.

Guns N' Roses -
Not in This Lifetime
spacer.gif
Friday, August 12
CenturyLink Field
Presale starts:
Thursday, April 7 at 10am
Presale ends:
Thursday, April 7 at 10pm
Use Password: BACKSTAGE

just got section 108 thanks bro you ROCK!!!!! Orlando baby!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Drakestar said:

Any difference in the seats if you get the $45 (I currently have this) or the $85 NT membership?

No. And don't bother. Check the other pre-sale codes here in this forum - the NT tickets are all worse seats than that. Worst $45 I've ever spent.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Darkew said:

No. And don't bother. Check the other pre-sale codes here in this forum - the NT tickets are all worse seats than that. Worst $45 I've ever spent.

It seemed like a crapshoot getting tickets during the Nightrain pre-sale. I managed to get one each for both of the shows I wanted, but a lot of people couldn't get any. The ticket pool must have been pretty small compared to some of the other pre-sales. Hopefully there will be a decent amount available during the public sale. May try for Philly tomorrow if I can pull something close on the floor.

Just now, DanielCT said:

It seemed like a crapshoot getting tickets during the Nightrain pre-sale. I managed to get one each for both of the shows I wanted, but a lot of people couldn't get any. The ticket pool must have been pretty small compared to some of the other pre-sales. Hopefully there will be a decent amount available during the public sale. May try for Philly tomorrow if I can pull something close on the floor.

I signed up for NT just for this, and all I managed to score was some ticket somewhere in the stands. Today, I said fuck it and used some of the codes here in this thread, and scored a "Floor Seating" ticket (it's for the San Diego concert.) Still annoyed as hell that I signed up for NT and all I got was a crappy ticket in return. Guess I'll try a pit ticket when general sale opens tomorrow, but not counting on it. 

2 minutes ago, Darkew said:

I signed up for NT just for this, and all I managed to score was some ticket somewhere in the stands. Today, I said fuck it and used some of the codes here in this thread, and scored a "Floor Seating" ticket (it's for the San Diego concert.) Still annoyed as hell that I signed up for NT and all I got was a crappy ticket in return. Guess I'll try a pit ticket when general sale opens tomorrow, but not counting on it. 

That's what I'm trying for - pit on either side, or something in the first few rows in one of the 3 middle floor sections. If I can't I may just wait until show time get closer and see whats out there on Stubhub, etc.

1 minute ago, DanielCT said:

That's what I'm trying for - pit on either side, or something in the first few rows in one of the 3 middle floor sections. If I can't I may just wait until show time get closer and see whats out there on Stubhub, etc.

I can still see tickets on the floor sections, but on the sides - guess I lucked out to get one on "D". Good luck!

I was surprised at how easy it was to get tickets for the San Diego show for the Live Nation presale today!  The presale started at 10am and I was able to pull up a decent pair of seats around 5 pm.  I was worried I would have to shell out another 45 bucks for a Nightrain membership just to get tickets so for those who didn't get the Nightrain presale tix I wouldn't worry too much

Edited by WhazUp

1 hour ago, GNRSBACKBOI said:

Guys appreciate the help! One more thing, is the Nightrain membership still allowing buyers right now? As in could I buy seats with the Nightrain deal?

I think all pre-sales are closed as of 10pm. 

12 hours ago, Darkew said:

I can still see tickets on the floor sections, but on the sides - guess I lucked out to get one on "D". Good luck!

Just pulled a PIT ticket on Slash's side for the Philly show. This is after getting offered junk for 10 minutes straight.

Keep refreshing.  And def go 1 at a time.  I needed two in Detroit, 1 up almost immediately.  Disappeared when I changed to 2.  Tried again for a few minutes, got 1.  Then none for about 20 min, just keep refreshing.  Got a 2nd one finally!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, billsguy said:

Keep refreshing.  And def go 1 at a time.  I needed two in Detroit, 1 up almost immediately.  Disappeared when I changed to 2.  Tried again for a few minutes, got 1.  Then none for about 20 min, just keep refreshing.  Got a 2nd one finally!

Tried. Best I could do was a single in section 1. Which is GREAT...but nothing for my friend remotely close and GA still nothing. 

God damn it. Got the error code everytime I got great tickets for NYC. So insanely frustrating (tried for 90 minutes). Already got tickets thanks to a friend but I wanted to upgrade those and also get a ticket for my brother. Also when I tried on my PC the ticket request was denied. Could only get tickets to show on my iphone (both with safari and chrome browsers).

Other non-US fans that got problems trying to pay with VISA?

Edited by CheapJon

it's "great" to see that ticketmaster in Usa works in the same horrible way that italian ticketone works.

at first, they sell all the expensive seats. in the followiing weeks, they start selling the other tkts. so that we need to check their page five or six times a day, every day, until the night of the show.

Might be the wrong place for this but.. my tickets from Ticketmaster have "Resale invalidates tickets" on them.. yet there are tickets in the same section listed on Stubhub and other places for resale. Can I put these up for resale or no? (I ended up getting a better pair of tickets after snagging these)