07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

Honestly, with all the events and everything, and all the bars being packed, im kinda thinking of doing a tailgate kinda thing, would anyone be willing to do a parking lot party? or even gate party? I think i may just grab a six pack and have a ton of pre rolls and just hang out outside....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Redout said:

Honestly, with all the events and everything, and all the bars being packed, im kinda thinking of doing a tailgate kinda thing, would anyone be willing to do a parking lot party? or even gate party? I think i may just grab a six pack and have a ton of pre rolls and just hang out outside....

Not sure what the popo will think of that. We are bringing a picnic though :)

Just now, smiley_1979_007 said:

popo wont be happy at all at all and you know how officious they have become of late. 

Fuck them, ive never had a problem at the acc pre drinking, but yeah if there is a large group that could be an issue.......i dunno, just an idea. 

SEE YE THERE! I'll look for the old dude wearing a CPAP mask (According to your pic) right Downszy ;P

15 minutes ago, emybdc said:

My thoughts exactly. I'm so jealous of everyone going to that party.

We're sad that you won't be there emy

9 minutes ago, MicEffecT said:

SEE YE THERE! I'll look for the old dude wearing a CPAP mask (According to your pic) right Downszy ;P

We're sad that you won't be there emy

I'm slightly better looking than my Avatar.  I'll be wearing my MYGNRFORUM T-shirt (with Downzy on the back) and my maple leaf Blue Jays cap:

new_era_x_mlbtoronto_blue_jays_diamond_bp_59fifty_fitted_baseball_cap-2_0.jpg

I'll most likely be moving on to the stadium around 7:00-7:30pm.  I'd like to get my hands on a Toronto lithograph so I don't want to stick around too long.  Yeah, that means overpaying for drinks and having to listen to Billy Talent, but whatever.  

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

I'll most likely be moving on to the stadium around 7:00-7:30pm.  I'd like to get my hands on a Toronto lithograph so I don't want to stick around too long.  Yeah, that means overpaying for drinks and having to listen to Billy Talent, but whatever.  

yeah im keeping some extra money for parking and overpriced beer

2 hours ago, downzy said:

This weekend is going to be nuts with the Toronto Indy going on.  I attempted to reserve some space at the Loose Moose but unfortunately they're jammed with everything that's going on.  

I encourage everyone to come by before the show.  I should be there no later than 4:00pm.  I will be bringing ten MYGNRFORUM t-shirts to give away.  Those wearing a MYGNRFORUM T-shirt will get a free drink or two if ordered from the right waiter/waitress (I'll point them out).  So wear your MYGNRFORUM T-shirt if you have one or come get one from me and have a few drinks on me!

Again, we'll be meeting at the Loose Moose, located on 146 Front Street. W.  It's a five minute walk from the Rogers Centre.  

@gunsguy, @James Bond, @ajyoli, @PsychoKiss344, @Cory Trevor, @Nadonator99, @nbarry93, @Huttz, @Ebbie, @Amir, @zan, @jonah, @cooker, @Hollywood Gunner, @coolranchdressing!, @Bmoodie, @Greener, @Wake up its time to die, @FuriousStyles, @kraneo, @Drakestar, @hellobeatle, @iluvduff, @Scarstruck, @MicEffecT, @foxmulder, @annablue

Sounds amazing!

1 hour ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

just a heads up to anyone else with etickets, i called rogers to find out if i should print my tickets or if theyd just be able to scan my phone and was told they wont be scanning any phones at the gates

Thanks for letting me know. 

I do like the Rogers Centre beer selections though.....much better than the ACC Molson takeover:

AMBER LAGER

• Mill Street 100th Meridian
LAGER
  • Budweiser
  • Corona
  • Löwenbräu
  • Mill Street Organic
  • Rolling Rock
  • Sapporo
  • Sleeman Original Draught
  • Stella Artois
LIGHT LAGER
  • Bud Light
  • Bud Light Lime
LOW CALORIE LAGER
  • Michelob Ultra
PILSNER
  • Beck's
CLASSIC CANADIAN ALE
  • Labatt 50
DARK ALE
  • Hockley Dark
  • Mill Street Tank House
ENGLISH STYLE BITTER
  • Goose Island Honkers Ale
INDIA PALE ALE
  • Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale
  • Goose Island IPA
  • Mill Street West Coast IPA
PUB CREAM ALE
  • Boddingtons
WHEAT ALE
  • Shock Top Lemon Shandy

CIDER

• Brickworks Cider

ALERT:

ALL PIT and Floor tickets now $250! (won't let you buy PIT from the MAP but if you search for them the old way it seems to work)

All 100 level tickets now $175 - $250

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-toronto-ontario-07-16-2016/event/1000507ED73D6074?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1000507ED73D6074

Example:

Price Level 1
* Floor - General Admission Pit *

CA $250.00 x 2
Facility Charge CA $2.75 x 2
Service Fee CA $23.25 x 2

SUBTOTAL CA $552.00

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger
Edited by Maynard James Keenan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

ALERT:

ALL PIT and Floor tickets now $250! (won't let you buy PIT from the MAP but if you search for them the old way it seems to work)

All 100 level tickets now $175 - $250

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-toronto-ontario-07-16-2016/event/1000507ED73D6074?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1000507ED73D6074

Example:

Price Level 1
* Floor - General Admission Pit *

CA $250.00 x 2
Facility Charge CA $2.75 x 2
Service Fee CA $23.25 x 2

SUBTOTAL CA $552.00

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger

basically to anyone who purchased a 450 ticket today call up and demand the difference refunded if not get a screen capture of the page and take it to the better business bureau post show. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, smiley_1979_007 said:

basically to anyone who purchased a 450 ticket today call up and demand the difference refunded if not get a screen capture of the page and take it to the better business bureau post show. 

yea thats brutal for all the people that bought when they increased to $450, and now they drop them. and where did all these good seats appear from ?

can people still call ticketmaster and upgrade their tickets to available seats now that they are at 250? or is that not allowed so close to the show? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ajyoli said:

yea thats brutal for all the people that bought when they increased to $450, and now they drop them. and where did all these good seats appear from ?

can people still call ticketmaster and upgrade their tickets to available seats now that they are at 250? or is that not allowed so close to the show? 

You can upgrade literally right up until show time. Call them now!

• Like 1