07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

so stoked for this concert tomorrow! My fiance a couple of friends and her parents are going. However I just saw a pic of the stage and I'm now unsure of what I think about my tickets.... I've never sat in the 200s at Rogers centre for anything before. I'm usually 100s or 500s.... I think we are in section 210 R be honest with me.... is this a terrible view???? Bit worried now....

Regardless hope everyone has a great time!!!! Stay safe!!!

Just an fyi
If anyone is planning to head out early and thinking of using Young Street as a route to drive down because of the Lakeshore being closed, there is a parade down Young as part of the India Festival from 11 am - 2 pm.

Parade Information:

Time: Saturday July 16th 2016 – 11:00 am to 2:00pm

Parade is only on the Saturday and begins at 11am at Yonge and Yorkville Ave, north of Yonge and Bloor near the Toronto Reference Library. The closest TTC subway station is Yonge/Bloor station. The parade goes down Yonge street and ends at Queens Quay and Freeland St.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sajus said:

so stoked for this concert tomorrow! My fiance a couple of friends and her parents are going. However I just saw a pic of the stage and I'm now unsure of what I think about my tickets.... I've never sat in the 200s at Rogers centre for anything before. I'm usually 100s or 500s.... I think we are in section 210 R be honest with me.... is this a terrible view???? Bit worried now....

Regardless hope everyone has a great time!!!! Stay safe!!!

Don't be worried. Have a great time! It is always epic! Come say hello!

I know someone mentioned it a few pages back, but it's amazing how much this thread has exploded and it's not even show day yet. Some of the active/passed shows haven't had threads this long! Round of applause for what is sure to be a badass Toronto gig.

• Like 1

Edit: *** Tickets SOLD ****

If anyone is looking for last minute tickets I have a pair of floors available below cost.  

Section B8 Row 4 Seats 3-4

PM if interested. 

Wifey decided she didn't want to go so I pulled the trigger on a pit ticket today. Now selling my original Nightrain presale pair.

Edited by Huttz

Just an interesting little tidbit for those of you who are fans of the bands other projects: Loaded member Isaac Carpenter was in Toronto today with AWOLNATION. I wonder if he met up with Duff and met the rest of the guys in the band? (sorry im a fucking huge Awol fan :P) . Unfortunately on show day, Awol will be 2 hours away from Toronto in London. 

Isaac plays all drums on Loaded 2011 effort "The Taking". Hes a fucking amazing drummer in my opinion:  

anyway, back to your regularly scheduled Canadian GNR craziness :headbang:

Flew in todat from Newfoundland. Two rows ahead of me on the plane were people talking about GNR. At baggage claim another couple of guys were talking about how their tickets were in their suitcases. Went out to supper and three guys were at a table and one of the goes "you know where you are!! Tomorrow.is going to be awesome"

This seems huge.

• Like 2