07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

Just now, Drakestar said:

Bullshit how they just make some people feel like they got burned.

Another reason to wait until the day before buying tickets.

ive actually private messaged people who picked up $450 today and told them to call in for a refund also to make a screen capture of the ticketmaster prices from the tm page now and if they dont get a refund (they will get the differnce) take the matter to the better business bureau. 

• Like 2

How many "rows" would you say the pit takes up. I'm picking up 3 tickets in Sec A6 Row 14 (LALD VIP) from a fellow forum member tomorrow at will call. Just wanna get an idea of how my view will be. I've always been in pits, but I've also always gone alone lol, this time my buddies are coming but they don't want to be in the pit.

10 minutes ago, Redout said:

FYI they are not giving refunds for the dfifference. Just called and am PISSED

Fuck Ticketmaster.

Forget it now.  YOU'RE IN THE PIT!!!! :headbang:

Go and have a BLAST! 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ajyoli said:

How many "rows" would you say the pit takes up. I'm picking up 3 tickets in Sec A6 Row 14 (LALD VIP) from a fellow forum member tomorrow at will call. Just wanna get an idea of how my view will be. I've always been in pits, but I've also always gone alone lol, this time my buddies are coming but they don't want to be in the pit.

You'll probably be about 50-60 feet back.  The pit is about 20-25 feet wide, with a division between the pit and the seat area.  I had row 28 in Detroit and had a great view.  You'll be fine.

• Like 1

Sadly it's just the way the supply and demand of the ticket business works. It doesn't make it ethical necessarily, but it's not illegal. Keep the prices high for the fans willing to spend that much then drop them later. I used an example in another thread about buying a new pair of Nike shoes. Yeah, it stings if they get knocked down 50% the day after you buy them but it is what it is.

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

You'll probably be about 50-60 feet back.  The pit is about 20-25 feet wide, with a division between the pit and the seat area.  I had row 28 in Detroit and had a great view.  You'll be fine.

Thanks! I'm meeting with FuriousStyles to get my tickets tomorrow at will call. 

19 minutes ago, smiley_1979_007 said:

thats just freaking wrong really bad even, i mean this morning just this moring it was 450 and now its all 250 wtf

it does suck but you have to look at it like buying milk, they will discount it when it's close to expiry.

2 hours ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

ALERT:

ALL PIT and Floor tickets now $250! (won't let you buy PIT from the MAP but if you search for them the old way it seems to work)

All 100 level tickets now $175 - $250

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-toronto-ontario-07-16-2016/event/1000507ED73D6074?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1000507ED73D6074

Example:

Price Level 1
* Floor - General Admission Pit *

CA $250.00 x 2
Facility Charge CA $2.75 x 2
Service Fee CA $23.25 x 2

SUBTOTAL CA $552.00

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger

you sir are the motherfucking man lol i just called and cancelled my order for 488 and hung up then rebought for 276... almost shit my pants when i first logged on to ticketmaster and there were none left... had to refresh a few times but i got em

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

you sir are the motherfucking man lol i just called and cancelled my order for 488 and hung up then rebought for 276... almost shit my pants when i first logged on to ticketmaster and there were none left... had to refresh a few times but i got em

i was on the phone with them arguing and she kept asking me if i wanted to get a refund, but there were no pits left at the time, ughhhh ill keep trying, i mean whatever its only 200 bucks, but still!

12 minutes ago, Redout said:

i was on the phone with them arguing and she kept asking me if i wanted to get a refund, but there were no pits left at the time, ughhhh ill keep trying, i mean whatever its only 200 bucks, but still!

yeah i hear ya... definitely keep trying but lock in a new ticket before you call for the refund... im sure if u keep trying all night youll get something... like as soon as they released my ticket someone probably scooped it up then i did the same to someone else on my tenth refresh... id suggest backing all the way out to the ticketmaster homepage everytime u wanna run a new search, otherwise it doesnt load new tickets

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

Who ya gonna call? Bank busters!

I didn't pay anything to upgrade. I had floors that were more than 30 rows back from Nightrain presale but were still $250 each. Now that the price for pit dropped back to the original $250 I got pit tickets for no extra charge. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scarstruck said:

I didn't pay anything to upgrade. I had floors that were more than 30 rows back from Nightrain presale but were still $250 each. Now that the price for pit dropped back to the original $250 I got pit tickets for no extra charge. :)

Just the upgrade fee.