Nightrain forum back up- hidden post on fan club perks

The Nightrain forum is back up through a back door https://gunsnroses.wun.io/news/269333, and there's a post from March 31st about concert perks for members.

Mar. 31, 2016

#IMONTHENIGHTRAIN SHOW PERKS

Deluxe Members! Wear your Nightrain Laminate to any Guns N’ Roses show this April for the chance to get spotted in the crowd for a special prize. Maybe you’ll win some merch... get upgraded... or even find yourself hanging out backstage after the show! Who knows! Prizes can vary and nothing is guaranteed!

Please note that Venue staff and Guns N’ Roses staff will NOT acknowledge your pass so please don’t ask them any questions! If a Nightrain Staff member see’s you, they will approach you.

Want to help us find you? Post a picture of you waiting in line or inside at the show with the hash #ImOnTheNightrain. Be sure to include your ticket location in the description!!

Edited by wp9215
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Well there goes my chance to wear it in Vegas.

Yeah I was thinking that was very odd. This post says for the April shows (no other shows had been announced yet), but then they never went live with it on gunsnroses.com

5 minutes ago, Nintari said:

What is this website? It's not the official one...

It's the previous one before the new regrouping one (now owned by TM) went live. The Ticketmaster one is now the one that gunsnroses.com takes you to, it used to take you to this one.

It's a strange move to bring it back, I'm guessing they either have a contract with Wonderful Union to see out or they needed a way of offering the fan forum (as promised in fan club membership) but Ticketmaster don't want to run a forum.

2 minutes ago, wp9215 said:

It's a backdoor to the forum. It was the official site. and you can login in with your nightrain account info.

I tried but for some reason, it doesn't work. I even went back in my email to confirm I was logging in with the right email and password but it keeps saying it's not valid. 

2 minutes ago, Nintari said:

I tried but for some reason, it doesn't work. I even went back in my email to confirm I was logging in with the right email and password but it keeps saying it's not valid. 

If you switched your login info during the changeover, you probably need to use your old login. You email, and old password before the change.

2 hours ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

I haven't even received mine, apparently the package has been stuck in a post office in Fontana CA since March 22 :facepalm:

I ordered mine in January before the tour was announced and got it sometime in March. It also might be a different laminate since ticketmaster took the site offer which is odd and I hope doesn't cause any issues. I also paid $50 for the deluxe membership which it's now $45. I don't really care about the $5, but it's a little weird.

45 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Any international members received their Deluxe Nightrain package yet with the hoody and tee?

i have no idea what's going on or who to contact and I have no tracking details.. :-/

Could be wrong but im pretty sure I read somewhere that they would ship in June. Think it might have been a confirmation email?

I was wondering about this as well as I haven't received anything in the mail either. I checked my confirmation email and there wasn't any ETA so I sent them a message via the Guns n Roses/help link that was in the email. I will post here if/when they respond. To be honest I don't remember a lanyard being included in the new package and was kind of wondering about that. All I remember specifically being mentioned was the T-shirt and hoodie.

14 hours ago, wp9215 said:

I ordered mine in January before the tour was announced and got it sometime in March. It also might be a different laminate since ticketmaster took the site offer which is odd and I hope doesn't cause any issues. I also paid $50 for the deluxe membership which it's now $45. I don't really care about the $5, but it's a little weird.

Yeah that's the one I ordered, the previous deluxe membership before the site changed, bought it in early February and the package was supposed to ship on February 29.

2 hours ago, GoBucky said:

What does the hoodie look like? I renewed my membership in January and don't remember seeing a hoodie. 

I think the hoodie started when they revamped the Nightrain membership package recently. I just checked and you only get the hoodie with the "premium" package. It has  image on the back (minus the premium membership part), I believe:

nighttrain.jpg