Rumored Concert Date Thread

On 29/06/2016 at 5:39 PM, Juventino said:

Thanks. I'm in Adelaide where they did NuGuns shows each time they came to Australia if I recall, so hopefully. If not, just means I'll have to do both in Melbourne.

Heard anything on whether it would be stadium shows like in the US?

It's looking increasingly likely it will be at the G, not 100% yet but the most likely option. So you'd assume Adelaide oval would be on the list too.

9 minutes ago, aliexpress said:

It's looking increasingly likely it will be at the G, not 100% yet but the most likely option. So you'd assume Adelaide oval would be on the list too.

Thanks for the info.

The Stones sold out Adelaide Oval in 2014, but AC/DC last year fell just short (them playing here a few years before compared to the Stones probably a factor in that). Adelaide tends to be a slow market so it would be interesting to see what Guns do, if they come here at all.

Heard on the radio that GnR will be playing Western Springs in Auckland at the end of January 2017. Take it with a grain of salt, but fits what people have guessed and stuff anyway. Auckland dates are almost always just before or just after the Australian leg

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Its only a matter of time for us if there is an Oz & S.A run end year start of 2017 tixs will have to go on sale soon as we in July already

If a tour in SA is happening in October/November then we would know by the end of this month and for the Oz/Japan they should announce it by September.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, perfect_crime85 said:

I tried reading through this thread, but I did not see anything about this.  However, are there any rumors about them returning to the U.S. in 2017 for any arena shows?  Thanks!

Not rumors, but people were talking about them that they should do Arena's in 2017 as Stadiums are not selling out that well unless they release a new album.

At this moment plans for 2017 seems like end of Jan would start with Australia and maybe New Zealand with Japan till Feb. 

Then from mid 2017 they would add European dates, then maybe October/Nov 2017 they could do an Asia/Middle East tour OR another US Tour. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Not rumors, but people were talking about them that they should do Arena's in 2017 as Stadiums are not selling out that well unless they release a new album.

At this moment plans for 2017 seems like end of Jan would start with Australia and maybe New Zealand with Japan till Feb. 

Then from mid 2017 they would add European dates, then maybe October/Nov 2017 they could do an Asia/Middle East tour OR another US Tour. 

I think this is pretty much spot on.

Just now, Slash787 said:

They have 12 sold outs and at least 5 to 7 more are expected to be sold outs , and several others over60 to 70% sold ( including 2nd dates).  With those huge prices ,.. And with a lot of shows to go ( with those vídeos for people to see how great the band is again, now adler being part)..   Thats not good enough??  .   plus they havent " promote" as much as u may think this tour..   Theyre doin fine, and i would like ( i will) to talk about this again once the tour finishes

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Thanks for letting me know.  I would love to get another show from them in Chicago.  Wouldn't mind something a bit smaller in scale, however.  The video screens were great, but Soldier Field as a whole is just huge.  Would love to feel a little closer next time.  The Friday show was great, but the seats...well...that was another matter entirely.

Rumored Latinoamerican Tour 2016

[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Peru.svg.png] 27-10-2016 | Lima @ Estadio Monumental
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.png] 29-10-2016 | Santiago @ Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png] 01-11-2016 | Montevideo @ Estadio Centenario
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png] 04-11-2016 | La Plata @ Estadio Ciudad de La Plata
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png] 05-11-2016 | La Plata @ Estadio Ciudad de La Plata
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 08-11-2016 | Porto Alegre @ Estadio Beira-Rio
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 11-11-2016 | San Pablo
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 15-11-2016 | Curitiba
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 18-11-2016 | Rio de Janeiro @ Estadio Maracanã
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 20-11-2016 | Brasilia @ Estádio Nacional de Brasília Mané Garrincha
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png] 23-11-2016 | Bogotá @ Estadio El Campín
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png] 25-11-2016 | San José
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Guatemala.svg.png] 27-11-2016 | Ciudad de Guatemala

GNRLA.com

41 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

Rumored Latinoamerican Tour 2016

[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Peru.svg.png] 27-10-2016 | Lima @ Estadio Monumental
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.png] 29-10-2016 | Santiago @ Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png] 01-11-2016 | Montevideo @ Estadio Centenario
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png] 04-11-2016 | La Plata @ Estadio Ciudad de La Plata
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png] 05-11-2016 | La Plata @ Estadio Ciudad de La Plata
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 08-11-2016 | Porto Alegre @ Estadio Beira-Rio
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 11-11-2016 | San Pablo
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 15-11-2016 | Curitiba
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 18-11-2016 | Rio de Janeiro @ Estadio Maracanã
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png] 20-11-2016 | Brasilia @ Estádio Nacional de Brasília Mané Garrincha
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png] 23-11-2016 | Bogotá @ Estadio El Campín
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png] 25-11-2016 | San José
[Imagen: 20px-Flag_of_Guatemala.svg.png] 27-11-2016 | Ciudad de Guatemala

GNRLA.com

Awesome. AUS/NZ dates can't be too far behind either then

• Like 1