Rumored Concert Date Thread

I've got my heart set on Guns coming to the UK and Europe next Summer so I'm happy for all you Gunners in South America if they can squeeze you in before heading over here :thumbsup: Fingers crossed for the usual perks for ya all attending..... different setlist, cool merch, guest appearances etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arm breaker said:

You like to hurt me, you know that you do (when you don't translate). 

lol

Sorry, bro!

But there's really nothing worth translating...it's just a bunch of information we already know about the tour, some are incorrect (it says the band has played europe already) and then the confirmation of the brazilian cities that will host the concerts. The dates and venues mentioned on the OP haven't been confirmed yet, only the São Paulo gig, but it looks like those are going to be the dates. Just a little patience until all the dates get officially released to the public.

9 minutes ago, downliner said:

I've got my heart set on Guns coming to the UK and Europe next Summer so I'm happy for all you Gunners in South America if they can squeeze you in before heading over here :thumbsup: Fingers crossed for the usual perks for ya all attending..... different setlist, cool merch, guest appearances etc.

Have heard from a very reliable source (used to run a huge music festival in australia) that guns will be doing NZ/Australia/Asia in the first quarter of next year, another member also 'confirmed' guns in Australia in January. I imagine they'll take a break after that and then do the summer Euro festivals when the time comes next year, glastonbury maybe?

16 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Have heard from a very reliable source (used to run a huge music festival in australia) that guns will be doing NZ/Australia/Asia in the first quarter of next year, another member also 'confirmed' guns in Australia in January. I imagine they'll take a break after that and then do the summer Euro festivals when the time comes next year, glastonbury maybe?

Bloody hell, that's a lot of touring in a short amount of time. I'm cool with GNR squeezing in South America, Australia, New Zealand and Asia as long as they still make it to the UK next Summer, somewhere in Europe at least :thumbsup: None of this festival bollocks though. I want to see Guns at a Guns show, surrounded only by fellow GNR fans and not a load of muddy hipsters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, downliner said:

Bloody hell, that's a lot of touring in a short amount of time. I'm cool with GNR squeezing in South America, Australia, New Zealand and Asia as long as they still make it to the UK next Summer, somewhere in Europe at least :thumbsup: None of this festival bollocks though. I want to see Guns at a Guns show, surrounded only by fellow GNR fans and not a load of muddy hipsters.

I would probably bet one of my testes that Europe and the U.K will see Guns during your summer next year. If i had to hazard a random guess I'd say there'll be a headline U.K tour maybe some festivals like Reading etc as well, and they'll probably do the rest of Europe on the festival circuit also as they have done in the past few years. Smart money it seems without the added cost and pressure of a solo headline gig.

Would also put bets on a few special nights at wembley. Regardless, it's fucking exciting to see what happens in the next year or so 

41 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They don't like Europe very much, do they? Last in the queue!

I think you may have something to do with it! lol

7 hours ago, downliner said:

Thanks, Will! I'm already anxious about merch and guest appearances haha I wish everyone we met in Vegas could come here so we would have pre-show meet ups again.

• Like 1