Rumored Concert Date Thread

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thats cool, why not Rio?

Rio is further from where I live and more difficult for me to fly in. Also more expensive.

I'm considering Sao Paolo cause I got friends living there, but I'm not so sure cause the crowd is too crazy. It's almost impossible to get a spot on the rail, people will probably line up days prior to the show - that happened in 2014 for nuGnR, I can only imagine how insane it's gonna be this year. Brasília, Curitiba and Porto Alegre are probably better options for me, as my goal is the rail lol. I don't know, there's a lot of things to consider.

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Rio is further from where I live and more difficult for me to fly in. Also more expensive.

I'm considering Sao Paolo cause I got friends living there, but I'm not so sure cause the crowd is too crazy. It's almost impossible to get a spot on the rail, people will probably line up days prior to the show - that happened in 2014 for nuGnR, I can only imagine how insane it's gonna be this year. Brasília, Curitiba and Porto Alegre are probably better options for me, as my goal is the rail lol. I don't know, there's a lot of things to consider.

Yeah it would be pretty cool, I hope things work out for you, I have a feeling they will invite you backstage lol 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah it would be pretty cool, I hope things work out for you, I have a feeling they will invite you backstage lol 

Thank you! But I don't think they will hand out backstage passes in Brazil like they're doing in the US. TB knows we're too crazy LOL I really really really hope it happens, tho. I'd die.

• Like 1

Brazil is pretty much confirmed, no doubt about it... Two reliable newspapers have GNR on cover now, DESTAK and METRO. 

Shit, got so save some $$$, I'm so dead. hahah  

Edited by default_

7 minutes ago, default_ said:

Brazil is pretty much confirmed, no doubt about it... Two reliable newspapers have GNR on cover now, DESTAK and METRO. 

Shit, got so save some $$$, I'm so dead. hahah  

Same. Tickets will definitely be expensive.

Still can't believe I'm gonna miss this. I'll be leaving for Portugal in two months to study philosophy in Coimbra. Yeah, it will be great and I'll probably be able to catch a concert there, but it won't be the same. The public makes all the difference. Actually, if I could chose I would not pick to see it in Brazil, but Argentina. I saw AC/DC there on 2009, they're fucking insane.

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

They don't like Europe very much, do they? Last in the queue!

well, if they also gonna do a stadium tour in Europe, they gonna do it in the summer. You can't really expect them to play outside in the middle of november or march. You're from UK, you should know that :P

Edited by danijel00