Rumored Concert Date Thread

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Austrailian tour announcement on Monday?

Edit-
Just saw you guys were already talking about this. My bad! Still a cool video though!

The font pretty much gives it away, right?

EDIT: Haha, no pun intended, just realized that lots of people expect RHCP to play there :D

Edited by rocco

15 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Austrailian tour announcement on Monday?

Edit-
Just saw you guys were already talking about this. My bad! Still a cool video though!

Interesting this video wasn't also posted on Triple M Sydney. If they're hoping to sell out the MCG, could Melbourne be the only Australian show?

31 minutes ago, Harlum Shake said:

Interesting this video wasn't also posted on Triple M Sydney. If they're hoping to sell out the MCG, could Melbourne be the only Australian show?

I say this as somebody who is biased and wants them to also come to Adelaide, but will go to Melbourne if they don't - but it doesn't make sense to bring the tour, all the setup, etc, for just one show.

18 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

1 hour ago, Juventino said:

I say this as somebody who is biased and wants them to also come to Adelaide, but will go to Melbourne if they don't - but it doesn't make sense to bring the tour, all the setup, etc, for just one show.

Trust me they will NOT just go all that way just for 1,2 shows you are totally right there will be multi shows..!!!!

Edited by Gavin82

Well if they go all the way to Australia, they wont just perform in one city, there will be multiple cities and most prob. 2 nights in Sydney. 

For Japan I am assuming 2 nights in Tokyo and 1 in Osaka

Can't wait for monday!

14 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Btw will you go to any of the shows? 

Assuming they play Auckland, I'll definitely be there and in the unlikely event of more NZ shows, probably those too. 

Otherwise probably only be able make it to an Aussie show by the skin of my teeth. 

Just Japan for you?

13 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Assuming they play Auckland, I'll definitely be there and in the unlikely event of more NZ shows, probably those too. 

Otherwise probably only be able make it to an Aussie show by the skin of my teeth. 

Just Japan for you?

At the moment just Japan for me, even that depends on my budget and everything.

For mid 2017 I am aiming for Europe, most prob. London or Austria even that depends on my budget and all.

But at the moment I am trying hard for the Japan show. 

1 minute ago, Juventino said:

Right now it is three hours until the announcement. Why I'm still up I don't bloody know :lol:

Yeah 3 hours left.....Im feeling so sleepy now, but man I just want to know the dates, so I can sleep in peace lol