Rumored Concert Date Thread

5 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Perth Domain Stadium will host Guns N Roses. I've got 100% confirmation but no show date
And this:VIC, NSW, QLD and SA tickets are through Ticketek and the WA show will be through Ticketmaster

So it means Perth is confirmed? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taylor2555 said:

So pumped for this, looks like I am heading to Bris, Syd, Melb and possibly Adelaide!

anyone know when night train presage goes up? It must be soon if Telstra also get a pre sale 

I assume the same dates or maybe 1 or 2 days before, but Im not sure. 

• Like 1

Its good they are announcing the dates, but Im finding it weird that the tickets will go on sale 6 months before the show.

South America tour is happening in November and the tickets got on sale this week.

Just now, itsy said:

$45.  does that affect a potential presale?

No it doesn't, the only difference between the two is that in the later one you get a jacket.

But the presale and the laynard/laminate is for both. I guess there is a tshirt too, im not sure. 

Im not a member there, I might buy it in the next coming weeks, I wanted to ask that is the membership valid for one year? or lifetime? any idea when do they ship the items? 

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Are Australians really THAT hyped about GnR they are putting them to play 100k venue? Whoa??? Isnt it a bit large for concerts? MCG i mean...

GnR and classic rock in general are HUGE in Oz and NZ. During Use Your Illusion tour they broke attendance records in Australia I think.

Not really the same but Eagles and Bruce Springsteen both did 80,000 each over two nights in Auckland recently. 

I think, for example, if they played like a 50k venue in Melbourne it'd sell out instantly, and if they then put on a second night it'd probably only be half full, so I think  with a venue like MCG plus 6 months worth of ticket sales is to get the most people in there as possible without having to do an extra show. With setup and everything I imagine capacity will be more like 80,000 anyway

Just speculation, but tour management/numbers etc always really interest me

Edited by cremefraiche
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I will only consider buying it once the Japan dates are released, I will be in the Pit anyways If im able to go, so getting the nightrain membership won't help me that much. 

Hi mate, what does above mean? I really want Pit tickets as well and was going to join Nightrain to try and get them in the presale - do they not get sold through Nightrain?

4 minutes ago, aliexpress said:

Hi mate, what does above mean? I really want Pit tickets as well and was going to join Nightrain to try and get them in the presale - do they not get sold through Nightrain?

Yeah they do get sold through night train, but if you look at the US shows, the pit tickets are available at the General sale also, they don't get sold out at the presale. So I don't want to pay $45 extra just for getting the tickets early as I will only go to one show.

The presale tickets are usually good for people who want seats, you can choose the seats at a good price before any one does. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah they do get sold through night train, but if you look at the US shows, the pit tickets are available at the General sale also, they don't get sold out at the presale. So I don't want to pay $45 extra just for getting the tickets early as I will only go to one show.

The presale tickets are usually good for people who want seats, you can choose the seats at a good price before any one does. 

Thanks, that makes perfect sense. I might still drop the $45, I really don't want to miss out and I'm not a Telstra customer

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah and depending on where they play in Japan, it is highly unlikely that the pit will be as small as the American ones.

Edited by cremefraiche

1 minute ago, cremefraiche said:

Yeah and depending on where they play in Japan, it is highly unlikely that the pit will be as small as the American ones.

I can guarantee that in Oz/NZ for example there will be no seats on the floors, so the whole ground would be pit/GA/standing

99.9% they will play at the Tokyo Dome. Ive never been to Japan, but I know and heard that the people there are respectful to each other so I won't be crushed in the Pit.

I got back problems, so If I go to a GNR show in South America, I will just die lol.

I had seen Slash's and Axl's solo band in Europe, I took the seats, but somehow I made my way to the pit and enjoyed it, the crowd was not too pushy.

So yeah being in the pit is a great experience. 

• Like 2