Rumored Concert Date Thread

17 hours ago, GibsonLP said:

I've got a good source telling me Auckland 4th February at Western Springs

It makes sense as the first OZ show is starting from 7th Feb, but the weird thing is that why din't they announce the NZ tour with it?

Just now, cremefraiche said:

That's what I'm thinking too

If they add NZ after Perth, then it means Tokyo will be on the weekend of the first week of March. 

For Japan they might add Chiba or something, but Tokyo and Osaka will be 100% there and im 100% sure Tokyo will be on the weekend. 

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

If they add NZ after Perth, then it means Tokyo will be on the weekend of the first week of March. 

For Japan they might add Chiba or something, but Tokyo and Osaka will be 100% there and im 100% sure Tokyo will be on the weekend. 

Yeah true, that 4th of Feb date at Western Springs seemed completely viable/believable though

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Btw I din't even ask you that which show are you going to bro

I'm not 100% yet, still early days and I'd like to hold out a little bit of hope for an NZ date as I'm spending a lot of money going to the U.S in october and am extremely broke atm haha. 

I will make it to Sydney at the very least if they don't play NZ, but hopefully I'll be seeing them in Auckland :)

2 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

I'm not 100% yet, still early days and I'd like to hold out a little bit of hope for an NZ date as I'm spending a lot of money going to the U.S in october and am extremely broke atm haha. 

I will make it to Sydney at the very least if they don't play NZ, but hopefully I'll be seeing them in Auckland :)

Dont worry, NZ will happen, I have a feeling that it will be before Brisbane, 4th Feb seems the perfect date, but its just weird that why din't they announce it?

• Like 1

Would it be worth grabbing a Nightrain membership for presale or just wait it out for general public sale? Anyone with past experiences be able to shed some light for me?

1 minute ago, aliexpress said:

Glad you got your dates mate!! My wife wants to go back to Japan, Osaka especially.....might have to try and book it around the 19th!

Im confused, no way they would leave a gap of 1 week between Osaka and Tokyo.

They will play in Saitama in an Arena, I know its near Tokyo, but when they can play at the MCG, then they would definitely choose Tokyo Dome as its much bigger. Something seems fishy to me. 

Just now, ADR said:

Would it be worth grabbing a Nightrain membership for presale or just wait it out for general public sale? Anyone with past experiences be able to shed some light for me?

My experience with massive stadium shows like this is always I get up early after having found some sort of a pre sale, grab tickets on the dot and then the gig doesn't end up selling out for another few weeks. I think you should be fine with the standard telstra/ticketmaster presales, even probably general on sale.  

2 minutes ago, ADR said:

yeah this was my question too..... i am a telstra customer, so i am relatively confident of picking up a couple of tickets before they hit general sale...

I am interested to see how much the tickets are for certain areas.. this will obviously decide for me where im going to see the band from.

2 minutes ago, ADR said:

Well with a gap of so many days in between, I would say its better to get Nightrain, even im having 2 minds about it.

If you want good seats at a good price, then nightrain would be the best option. 

21 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Thanks man :) Looks like I might have to wait for official announcement but its looking good!

Hope you're heading along to one of the gigs! 

Absolutely, I'm hoping for a big crowd at the G. You're correct about the standing on the pitch, no seats. I'll post more info when I get it.