Rumored Concert Date Thread

cant afford to travel to the uk in October as im going to the WWE tv tapings in Glasgow from the 7th-9th November so am praying they do an Irish show in the summer of 2017 or dis year

Croke Park in May 2017 would be good (seeing Springsteen there on the 27th)

• Like 1

There's also the rumored London shows in late October. Not to mention there's still the US rescheduled dates for AC/DC at some point. Absolutely no way there will be European and South American dates this year. I tend to believe the London rumor over this, since @Eddie Money called that.

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

There's also the rumored London shows in late October. Not to mention there's still the US rescheduled dates for AC/DC at some point. Absolutely no way there will be European and South American dates this year. I tend to believe the London rumor over this, since @Eddie Money called that.

Promoters here in Lima and SA are certainly negotiating for dates this year. Lets see if those dates get confirmed!

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

London in Oct i really can not see that unless its 02 which i doubt

ACDC dates for U.S could be 1st week of September 10 shows will take no time to finish this works well with them S.A dates giving GnR few wks till 27/10

58 minutes ago, santiago-gnr said:

"ROCKOMOTORA" it's a very good source here in Argentina. They confirmed Gilmour south american tour dates before anyone else!

Im keen for S.America never been its a defo for me..!!!!!

Is this a cheap time to fly over tnere mate..??!!

Just now, scooby845 said:

Where is Venezuela? And Paraguay? And Ecuador? I thought they would cover all the countries?

I think is gonna be like u.s tour .  some of those countrys are gonna be anounced once they sold out a few shows.

Y es,  Venezuela is unbelieveblely awfull in so many ways right now. 

But, the first time they came ( 1992 ) Venezuela was in a very problematic politic-economic drama. In fact that very same year and month the fuckin chavez tried to kill the president.

And id like to think ( yes, im a dreamer) that axl knows that venezuelan people ( teens and young adults) need a gnr slap in the face inmediatly.  ( hey .. Dreaming is free right??)

Plus, there have been some rumors.  But i know this is a hard one

4 hours ago, santiago-gnr said:

Venezuela is devastated economically, impossible. And Paraguay n' Ecuador not usually places visited for big bands

They were in Venezuela and Ecuador in 2010 and in Paraguay in 2011 and 2012... And Paraguay was their biggest selling concert throughout whole Chinese tour with 70 000 people...

• Like 1

There a interview Ultimate Guitar.com after the Vienna DC show & it says DC shows will run until June 15th then Axl re joins GNR for a string of shows in USA until late August with a very LIKELY RUN OF EUROPEAN SHOWS to follow in late fall.

I know this is somewhat off topic but anyways... I remember Roger Waters playing like 9-10 sold out shows at River Plate in Argentina... Given that Argentinians are crazy about GnR more than any other band and that this is a REUNION I don't see why it wouldn't it be possible for them to accomplish similar feat... what is the likelihood?

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

There a interview Ultimate Guitar.com after the Vienna DC show & it says DC shows will run until June 15th then Axl re joins GNR for a string of shows in USA until late August with a very LIKELY RUN OF EUROPEAN SHOWS to follow in late fall.

Thats just repost of a story a girl wrote on this board actually. And I dont think the EU tour was mentioned in her original topic.

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

I know this is somewhat off topic but anyways... I remember Roger Waters playing like 9-10 sold out shows at River Plate in Argentina... Given that Argentinians are crazy about GnR more than any other band and that this is a REUNION I don't see why it wouldn't it be possible for them to accomplish similar feat... what is the likelihood?

It is possible..I don't doubt it at all. The hybrid lineup seems to work in terms of ticket sales. 

If the Olympic Park Stadium in London has a roof that closes, they may play there. 

3 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Thats just repost of a story a girl wrote on this board actually. And I dont think the EU tour was mentioned in her original topic.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/angus_young_what_will_happen_with_acdc_once_tour_with_axl_is_done.html

The Axl/DC tour will stretch out until June 15, giving Mr. Rose about a week of rest before he joins GN'R for a string of North American dates until late August, with a European run very likely to follow during fall/winter.

I will say i doubt they will be here this year & ive always said it since the DC came in to this

4 hours ago, sonofnazareth said:

It is possible..I don't doubt it at all. The hybrid lineup seems to work in terms of ticket sales. 

If the Olympic Park Stadium in London has a roof that closes, they may play there. 

It seems somewhat unfeasible... I mean 3-4 shows even for reunited GNR but 9??? I know that GnR usually plays in different cities in Brasil and Argentina and not in one all shows...

48 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

It seems somewhat unfeasible... I mean 3-4 shows even for reunited GNR but 9??? I know that GnR usually plays in different cities in Brasil and Argentina and not in one all shows...

The South American fans look at people like Axl and Slash as deities.

• Like 1