Petition? Ain't it Fun part of the set!

terrific song, lovely addition to the (really boring) setlist

:headbang:

please add BLACK LEATHER and please call STEVE JONES to jam, Duff is good friends with him and he lives in LA I guess

oh and dont forget to get rid of the hired hands and get Izzy and Steven back!

I think its a really cool song. Id like that, Buick MacKane/Big Dumb Sex, Human Being, or Black Leather but only if they are a sub for The Seeker. Too man covers as is, even though these are recorded covers

20 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

please add BLACK LEATHER and please call STEVE JONES to jam, Duff is good friends with him and he lives in LA I guess

How is this set boring? Its literally a 3 hour long set of their entire career with deep cuts and all the hits

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Kosonen said:

Sure if Michael Monroe joins the stage

And dj ashba :P 

31 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

It's clear the hired hands aren't going anywhere unless they wanna quit on their own, or randomly start pissing off axl 

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

I think its a really cool song. Id like that, Buick MacKane/Big Dumb Sex, Human Being, or Black Leather but only if they are a sub for The Seeker. Too man covers as is, even though these are recorded covers

How is this set boring? Its literally a 3 hour long set of their entire career with deep cuts and all the hits

axl wanted to bury appetite in 1989 i cant believe they are still playing 6/7/8 songs from that album every show

and its always the same ones.

they almost never play think about you, crazy and anything goes

this really boring setlist is basically the same set they been playing since forever

its more than half of appetite plus knocking on heavens door, live and let die, you could be mine, november rain, 3 or 4 chinese democracy tracks and 4 or 5 other tracks.

please correct me if i am wrong but the only deep cut they are playin is coma 

please dont call DTJ a deep cut, please dont call estranged a deep cut, or civil war, or any of the other ones they are playing

these songs were staples on UYI tour

want some deep shit? gimme aint going down, shadow of your love, reckless life, bad apples, locomotive, dont damn me, anything goes, mama kin, back off bitch, garden of eden, shotgun blues, get in the ring, breakdown, my world, all of spaghetti, or even dead horse and right next door to hell, these are deep cuts 

oh, and there is also the "really talented and hard working and really professional" hired hands that seem to be working really really hard to destroy nearly all the songs

so its not only boring

but it also hurts my ears

thanks for that frank, thanks a lot for that richard!

now that you have been on GNR for a million years, please step out and go tell your kids about it

and leave some room for izzy and steven

The song is ok but, no. I can't wait to hear songs like Estranged or Coma. What would be a fun moment, in my sick opinion, is if they do I used to love her and in the middle of the song break  into Cornshucker and then finish Used to love her.