Release official (soundboard) audio of the shows

Signed, I know it probably won't amount to much, but with all the pro shot footage they've been releasing on Facebook and Youtube they MUST have something up their sleeve.  Hopefully releasing the Troubadour show in one form or another.

1 minute ago, SheldonR311 said:

Signed, I know it probably won't amount to much, but with all the pro shot footage they've been releasing on Facebook and Youtube they MUST have something up their sleeve.  Hopefully releasing the Troubadour show in one form or another.

Right but every one of those pro-shot clips has a studio  track on it. No way they're going to put out any raw, undoctored shows.

41 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

what is flac? 

A lossless audio codec. Basically it's a WAV but with better compression meaning lower files sizes while still retaining all the quality of WAV. 

1 minute ago, Jw224 said:

A lossless audio codec. Basically it's a WAV but with better compression meaning lower files sizes while still retaining all the quality of WAV. 

ok thanks, i don't know what any of that means though:shrugs:is it like a download thingy?

I'm old....:wacko:

• Like 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

ok thanks, i don't know what any of that means though:shrugs:is it like a download thingy?

I'm old....:wacko:

Well MP3's are lossy which means that some of the quality is lost to reduce file size. While WAV and Flac retain all the quality of the original source. It is a downloadable format yes. There's more info here if you would like to read about it :)http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/a-look-at-the-different-file-formats-available-part-1-audio/

• Like 1

Just now, Jw224 said:

Well MP3's are lossy which means that some of the quality is lost to reduce file size. While WAV and Flac retain all the quality of the original source. It is a downloadable format yes. There's more info here if you would like to read about it :)http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/a-look-at-the-different-file-formats-available-part-1-audio/

thank you x

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They do not even have a decent website! Compare Metallica.com to the GN'R website.

Metallica has a really great management. GN'R doesn't. Some people think GN'R management has genius marketing skills but in reality, nope. It's all perspective. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GNRFan53 said:

Metallica has a really great management. GN'R doesn't. Some people think GN'R management has genius marketing skills but in reality, nope. It's all perspective. 

Even Kissonline is superior to GN'R's, albeit it largely is a vehicle for Simmons to make a load of money by selling Kiss tack, however it features a band history, media and regularly updated news, as well as being used as a communication outlet between the band and fans.

Also, GN'R's forum is closed off to everybody who does not join that piece-of-shit club whereas most bands allow free fan forums.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

every audience recording in the history of man sounds like dog shi

I can offer quite a few counter examples here. What about The Rolling Stones' Live'r Than You'll Ever Be? A lot of tapers, at least in the old days, used professional equipment like reel-to-reels and shotgun mics.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Even Kissonline is superior to GN'R's, albeit it largely is a vehicle for Simmons to make a load of money by selling Kiss tack, however it features a band history, media and regularly updated news, as well as being used as a communication outlet between the band and fans.

Also, GN'R's forum is closed off to everybody who does not join that piece-of-shit club whereas most bands allow free fan forums.

I totally agree. The whole process of being a Nightrain member is almost anti-fan. Check out the merch prices, they are absolutely ridiculous. No incentive really to being a member, only reason I became one is for pre-sale tickets that were pure trash, I ended up upgrading my seats a couple days ago, which weren't even available at the pre-sale. Ranting. lol

7 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Me and some other guys did the same thing for RHCP when their last album came out in 2011. We managed to get around 25k people to sign it and we contacted WB about that. They didn't reply to us but they started selling every show from that tour like 2 months later. A year later we finally got the email from them. They asked us which shows from 1999 to 2007 we, as fans, would like to hear so we made a list of about 10 shows and they released some of them

25,000 people! Wow? Can we do this guys? Are we better n' bigger than RHCP? Could everybody help me spread the petition link below? I need all your help, together we can reach big numbers, all it takes is for as many of us as possible to post to FBour own, GNR page, and other relevant pages. Multiple times if we have too! People don't log in to social media in the same time. Let's do this!

Massive THANK YOU for all of you who signed already!

https://www.change.org/p/guns-n-roses-guns-n-roses-release-official-soundboard-audio-of-the-shows?recruiter=535354988&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

2 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Right but every one of those pro-shot clips has a studio  track on it. No way they're going to put out any raw, undoctored shows.

The first 3 minute video they put up from the Troubadour had the live audio on it and Axl sounded awesome. 

All,

I've put the petition up less than 24 hours ago and we already have 105 signs! Can we keep this trend? That in a month would be 3,000 signs!!! Wonder how much we can get until the first summer show? THANK YOU ALL FOR SIGNING, SHARING AND SPREADING THE WORD!

https://www.change.org/p/guns-n-roses-guns-n-roses-release-official-soundboard-audio-of-the-shows?recruiter=535354988&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink