No south american leg on the "Rock Or Bust Tour"?

Sosso

I'm a little bit confused about that. South American Fans love AC/DC. Just watch the "Live at River Plate" CD/DVD and you will know what I mean. 

I hope there will be some South American dates as well, maybe in December 2016 or early 2017.

Edited by Sosso

19 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I'm a little bit confused about that. South American Fans love AC/DC. Just watch the "Live at River Plate" CD/DVD and you will know what I mean. 

I hope there will be some South American dates as well, maybe in December 2016 or early 2017.

I doubt there would be more legs, Rock or Bust is over after these US dates.

After 4 years if all of them (Agnus) are alive and well, then they might do another album and a tour. 

32 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Its been a bit confusing to me as well. Lot of die hard fans there and considering they came through both Europe (including 937 dates in Germany alone) and the US twice, I am surprised they never booked South America. Maybe it was something in the cards up until the tour was postponed, but who knows.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I doubt there would be more legs, Rock or Bust is over after these US dates.

After 4 years if all of them (Agnus) are alive and well, then they might do another album and a tour. 

Why do you assume Angus is the next in line to be unable to tour? Chris is 70 - 9 years older than Angus.

8 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Why do you assume Angus is the next in line to be unable to tour? Chris is 70 - 9 years older than Angus.

I said Agnus cause he is the main guy, without him I don't think so they will continue AC/DC, they can bring back Rudd if something happens to Slade. So I meant in that way. 

Yeah, it's weird Latinamerica is not included in this tour. And so unfair to the fans who made that DVD so popular and the best DVD of live performance ever :(

I just read that Rock In Rio released a poll asking people if they want to see AXL/DC perform in the festival in 2017, so maybe that will be our only chance.

Sucks, really.

• Like 1

I don't think River Plate is even in my top five acdc performances.

South Americans should have bought the album, Rock Or Bust charted everywhere all over the world apart from there.

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, it's weird Latinamerica is not included in this tour. And so unfair to the fans who made that DVD so popular and the best DVD of live performance ever :(

I just read that Rock In Rio released a poll asking people if they want to see AXL/DC perform in the festival in 2017, so maybe that will be our only chance.

Sucks, really.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I said Agnus cause he is the main guy, without him I don't think so they will continue AC/DC, they can bring back Rudd if something happens to Slade. So I meant in that way. 

I'm for Simon. 

No 1 really knows what happens after RoB yeah i agree with a post above saying its over RoB has had a good run & sold fcuk loads of tixs even setting a record in Germany with tix sales BUT its been said in few articles Angus saying Axl wants more shows so only time will tell.

I really think there was to be more ACDC dates after Aarhus then the big postponement im sure  more Easteren EU dates & S.America was on the cards they could have done it like on the BI tour they smashed it with dates every where.

2 hours ago, tajandreas said:

My guess? Zika concerns. Same reason some Olympics athletes are considering withdrawing from competition. G'N'R might be delaying a tour down there as well. 

its not like this anymore, i live in rio, the big thing is already gone, we are almost in the winter here, the mosquitos are going down because of the weather

4 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Why do you persist in typing his name as "Agnus?" I noticed it earlier and assumed it was a typo but you've done it more than once now, even in response to a post that spells it correctly. Do you want him to be called Agnus or something? :/ I don't mean to be rude but this HAS to be addressed haha.

Edited by AlexC

24 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Why do you persist in typing his name as "Agnus?" I noticed it earlier and assumed it was a typo but you've done it more than once now, even in response to a post that spells it correctly. Do you want him to be called Agnus or something? :/ I don't mean to be rude but this HAS to be addressed haha.

Probably there's an Agnes in his life and he keeps having a freudian slip because of that :P

13 hours ago, AlexC said:

Ive been calling him Agnus since I came to know about AC/DC, Im not a hardcore AC/DC fan, but yeah I can understand it can be annoying for an AC/DC fan like how some fans call Axl as Axel. 

• Like 1