Will Guns ever embark on an arena tour?

1 hour ago, Ecocide said:

Sadly I can't think of many bands at all that could sell out stadiums, the closest would be Roger Waters The Wall, but I guess that's much different. I also wonder if Tool could be a stadium band. 

I don't think Tool would be suited to stadiums, I lke them, but every time I've seen them I get a little bit bored, but that's just me :) 

I hope GnR return to arenas, it's a better atmosphere and overall sound, plus they can go on later so win win for fans and band. I think they will. 

G N' R will always be able to sell out stadiums in South America and most other countries outside of the U.S.  But if they want to continue to do stadiums in the U.S they will need to release another album with at least a couple of hits on it, imo. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, alfierose said:

Yes, I think a fan filmed Axl saying about Europe next year too. I hope so anyway, I'd rather see them in warmer weather.

I think SA and maybe AUS/NZ at the end of the year.

Well right now the rumor is SA will be in October/November. Australia and Japan will be Jan/Feb then Europe for the summer which I assume would be festivals, I was looking forward to those 4 shows in London in October, but I don't thinks so that will happen. 

in SA they can easily sell out stadiums, even in Europe that will be ok, but whenever the next US tour happens, they will need to do Arena's unless they make a new album and heavily promote it. 

31 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

G N' R will always be able to sell out stadiums in South America and most other countries outside of the U.S.  But if they want to continue to do stadiums in the U.S they will need to release another album with at least a couple of hits on it, imo. 

This. Especially at the ticket prices they're charging. Also, whatever material they release they'll need to promote at least a little. Like they may need to do more than random vague signs saying "GnFnR" in random cities