My SEC 210 row (A)XL WELCOME TO SLASHVILLE banner I had up in TN..

Some people were asking me where to find pictures of this, so I figured I would just put up a direct post to it. I had 8 other people come with me to this show to help hold it up. Everyone seemed to love it before we had to take it down. The other side of the stadium's VIP boxes were empty, so we figured we didn't have anyone below us. It still isn't blocking anyone's view though! Anyway, just wanted some other gunners to see the work we put into it, and who knows maybe the band will be able to see it somehow. 

IMG_5071.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

• Like 2

That's pretty cool.  No idea why they made ya take it down.  TB?  Or it sets a bad precedent as if people bring toms of signs it could be an issue.   I'd be pissed if someone had a sign in front of me.   Or it distracts the band?   Who knows....back in the day anything was fair game.   

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

i dont understand what it means... :drool:

are you saying you're going to take this banner to other shows?

Instead of Nashville it was Slashville. This was a one show only type of thing. I just thought it would be a great idea to come up with something original while at the same time singing every lyric to every song. We were in Row A, so we just did a play on words for the entire thing. Row A=Row (A)XL...

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

still makes no sense :shrugs:

is Slash from Nashville?

and why the (A)XL??

LOL at taking the banner to other shows, obviously this is a one off for NASHVILLE, TN. Hilarious.

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Damn women we are stupid Americans!

His seats are in row A(xl).

:facepalm:

ok.

4 minutes ago, grogmug said:

Instead of Nashville it was Slashville. This was a one show only type of thing. I just thought it would be a great idea to come up with something original while at the same time singing every lyric to every song. We were in Row A, so we just did a play on words for the entire thing. Row A=Row (A)XL...

ok.

:unsure:

6 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

The Nashville Predators hockey team used 'Smashville' in their ads, so this is actually a very cool banner. Go Blackhawks!

I had no idea. I'm from Louisville, KY and just made it up and thought it would work great. Glad you like it...wish it could've lasted longer!

• Like 1