all russian athletes banned from the para olympics

spunko12345

Why the Paras and not the regulars? So many Q's and so little A's

Seems unjust. There should be some leeway for events like golf or archery. What good are drugs going to do in them sports. Apart from make them a bit more interesting.

I can sort of see the merit in encouraging it. Wouldn't it be amazing to see a man run 100m in six and a half seconds? We can do it, we just have to all be on the same page.

22 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Para Olympics, sounds like Olympics for speedfreaks, not roid-heads.

Cuz spaccers cant answer back? :D

I'd love to see the goms juiced up. Tearing round the track on one wheel round the bends :lol: gotta be careful with the downies though they're strong as fuck anyway don't want them getting carried away. My mum was friends with a woman whose kid was a proper little mongo, used to try and lift up cars :lol:

Edited by spunko12345

Some of em don't feel pain either, which is worrying :lol:

I'd love to see the goms juiced up. Tearing round the track on one wheel round the bends :lol:

I dunno whether it's cuz I've just done half a draw but that made me bellow with laughter :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

19 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Where is the proper Olympics thread on here, or do you lot not like watching little flat chested Chinese girls do six million flips in the air?

I metaphorically shot my load on the Euros. I got so into that I don't think I could get up for another big sporting event this close to the new football season.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Football season: shite.

A Korean guy has just defeated a Japanese chap at Judo.

I'm watching fencing right now actually. I like the way they have the flags on their helmets. If i was losing I'd be tempted to just thwack the other fella across his arse with my sword. Swooosh like a bamboo cane :lol:

3 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I'm watching fencing right now actually. I like the way they have the flags on their helmets. If i was losing I'd be tempted to just thwack the other fella across his arse with my sword. Swooosh like a bamboo cane :lol:

For some reason I misread that as "I love the way they have swords on their helmets" and got an image of two window lickers grunting, dribbling and trying to headbutt their way to gold. :lol:

• Like 2

Locked because none of you have anything nice to say. What if your mothers knew about using terms such as spaccers and window lickers?

Frankly, you've let the forum down, you've let your parents down, you've let the school down, but worst of all, you've let yourselves down. 

• Like 3